+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    You know, Brenchel needs to take this season in DVD and sit down and watch every.single.minute of it (including AD) and then look at each other and tell each other they have a GREAT RELATIONSHIP ……….
    i busted out laughing reading this!!!!! totally agree with ya
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I guess i'm again in the minority. I see plenty of very cute moments between J&J still.
    me too. Funny at one point last night during the feeds, Jordan came right out and said "I bet people watching are wondering if there's something wrong with us" (not actually word for word....). She was basically discussing that they're more comfortable with each other but they're still happy. She also mentioned at one other point that she doesn't like PDA so she's not kissy/huggy in public but it doesn't mean she's not crazy about Jeff.

It was interesting to hear her say it since we've all been thinking it. LOL!
    marciadale and pamkayks like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345