+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

So you're thinking he left just to promote his site?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

That makes sense to me. I'm jumping on THAT bandwagon until someone proves me wrong. If it turns out to be true, I will be completely disappointed. Of course, had he stayed in the house, he could have promoted his website on the feeds. I just dont know anymore.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    So you're thinking he left just to promote his site?
    I have no idea. Just a theory. Maybe not left just for that reason, could have been a combination of things, but it wouldn't surprise me. The timing of it all, I think, probably has some significance. It just so happens that he leaves right before the live feeds come on? Fishy to me.

Maybe he had intentions of going on the feeds and promoting his site and BB told him that he couldnt.... THAT would sound plausible to me. He knows this game, he knows how much people are glued to the feeds... thats like free advertising to him. maybe BB had problems with him promoting a business venture of his own, told him he couldnt, and he bowed out (maybe promotion was a big reason he decided to do this season). Just random thoughts...

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, the fact that he was never on the feeds is definitely strange. Looking forward to seeing this video tonight!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

you might have to wait a bit longer.... his website seems to have crashed. 45 minutes to get it up and running again

RTVZone is down..."currently experiencing difficulties." I know we still have some time before the "big reveal," but I've got to say if all this was done for publicity it was pretty darn clever. I'll be beyond po'd because I was so looking forward to a summer with ED, but that site is going to be slammed come the next hour....unless of course the "difficulties" are legit because there's already so much traffic.......
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I figured that site would crash. i even said last week, they better be prepared for the onslaught of internet traffic. They wont get it back up in time.... as the hour gets closer, TONS of more people will be on it.

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Maybe he had intentions of going on the feeds and promoting his site and BB told him that he couldnt.... THAT would sound plausible to me. He knows this game, he knows how much people are glued to the feeds... thats like free advertising to him. maybe BB had problems with him promoting a business venture of his own, told him he couldnt, and he bowed out (maybe promotion was a big reason he decided to do this season). Just random thoughts...
    Even if BB told him he couldn't promote his site, how would that actually stop him? The houseguests always say things they aren't supposed to. I've even heard shout-outs for FORT before.

On season eight, I remember one guy kept wearing shirts with his website's name on it. I can't remember that houseguest's name, but oddly enough - I do remember the website's name! [I don't want to give it any publicity here, but it involved a marine mammal and a verb often used to describe a car accident.]
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

It's up and running and I'm in the chat room. He's in here now but isn't talking. Said he wanted to make sure he could get in and he'd talk to us shortly.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread