+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

We have a new HoH!

Who should they nominate?

Who will they nominate?

What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be?

Who will ultimately go home?

What is their best possible move?

What is their worst possible move?

This is the thread in which to ponder the above questions and discuss any other strategic plays people should make during the new HoH's time.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

I'm thinking, even with this new twist, Rachel should nominate a newbie duo. There are only 3 "old" duos, so if the twist lasts for four weeks, they would pick themselves off one by one and only leave 3 old hg left by the the time the golden key twist is over. They'd still be down on numbers....

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

well we all know how emotional Rachel is. I see her targeting Jordan because she sees her as competition, and she'll want herself and HERMAN to be the sweetheart couple of the house. And she would like the fact that if Jeff stayed, he wouldn't be able to compete for HOH
    MFWalkoff likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Sad to say that I think this is exactly how it will turn out
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Aww that thought makes me sad

(one week later)--
    I think the two couples are in there for a while yet. They seem to have a pretty strong alliance.

It'll be interesting who the newbies target first--Brenchel or J/J.
    They like J/J better but may consider Brenchel more of a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    (one week later)--
    I think the two couples are in there for a while yet. They seem to have a pretty strong alliance.

It'll be interesting who the newbies target first--Brenchel or J/J.
    They like J/J better but may consider Brenchel more of a threat.
    Either way it could work to the Vets' advantage. If a member of the other
    Vet couple won POV there would be no one to put up as a replacement except Newbies, and all Newbie couples have at least 1 member who is totally expendable to the Vets.
    That is providing one of the other Vet couple wins POV & this is entirely possible because all have challenge winning experience & the nominated couple would let the other couple win for this purpose.

Did that make any sense at all?
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Is Shelly flying under the radar playing both sides, or has she now found a target in Kalia? Problem is, Kahlia is the other "secret" alliance member with the fab five. How will that go down if she wins HOH and wants to nominate her? The other problem is that Shelly has not shown herself as a competitor. She tanked the first HOH on purpose and over-shot on the second. She's been asked to tank the upcoming POV if she's chosen...so who is she and will her split side social game continue to carry her or will she become the house cleaning Kathy of the season?

Dom, the weasel, has said he now needs to make an alliance with the Fab Five, that his back is against the wall, and that is what he told them. How hard does one laugh at that statement. He made his bed the first night and with the Keith defense and now has to lie in it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

IMO, I think Shelly is blowing it by even considering any kind of allegiance to the Veterans. It is pretty obvious to me the Veterans want to pick off the NEWBIES one-by-one. I am kind of rooting for Shelly at this point, but I think she made a critical error by voting for Keith to leave. Now, we have Porche getting a free-ride for a few weeks (uggghhhh). I think Shelly knows the game pretty well, but that vote by her was a mistake IMO. I wish she would get her own NEWBIE group going and try to fight all the veterans.

The reason I don't want any of the Veterans to win is because they already had their chances + some of the Vets have won a lot of money already, so I want one of the NEWBIES to win this time. It seems so unfair that they gave Daniel a free-ride just because Dick had to leave. I think that is so unfair. They should have had an alternate ready to jump in or remove her from the game. I like Daniel, but that was not fair to the newbies IMO.

Anyway, hope Shelly begins some sort of alliance with a few NEWBIES. As far as who I dislike the most. = Branchel, Kalia, Dom.

Oh, one more thing.....Jeff seems to be letting the power get to his head. I have not liked his attitude lately the past few days when talking with Jordon one-on-one. He seems controlling as well. Not as bad as Brandon, but controlling nonetheless.

Oh well.....This is a blast, and I think it will get better in the upcoming weeks as people start being picked off. I love how Branchel + JJ think they control the whole house and it is still so early. The NEWBIES need to step up their game. They seem like they are very weak in the challenges and also in their NON-strategy. Seems they should be doing better by now. Hopefully, they will begin to do better soon.

I LUV BB!!!!!

I respectfully disagree with you, Sticker. Like it or not, the vets are part of the line-up this season. To my mind, they have advantages and disadvantages... they lost ED right off the bat, they have fewer numbers, the newbies have a natural target base, and they have an inflated sense of self-importance. Those are the cons. Pros: they don't have to learn the ropes as they go, they should have experience about not trusting alliances, they have built-in fans for any America's Choice contests, including the final $$$ decision. The fact that they won the first two HOH comps helped balance the numbers for them, but it is inevitable that the newbies will start splitting up J/J and B/R as soon as possible and then it's every man for themselves. As soon as they stop playing as couples alliances are going to shift like tectonic plates. We're only a little over a week into the new season and already there have been 2 or 3 alliances made and broken. They don't even know each other yet!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast