+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Good points Gutmutter. That is what is great about this game, in how there are different ways of looking at things, and so many diffierent sub-plots + sub-strategies going on at the same time. I am looking forward to the point when BB makes it every man for themsleves. It should get real interesting when that happens.

From the 7/20 Discussion thread, about ways of getting rid of Brenchel:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    What do we have to do to make that happen NOW? LOL They are ruining this season. I have a terrible feeling at least one of them is going to make it all the way to the end. Heaven help us if both of them do.
    Dom or Lawon has to win HoH, and put up 1 person from each Vet power couple. Then negotiate with J/J letting them know that they aren't the target and that they should play ball and try to win the POV comp. If anyone other than the nominee from Brenchel wins POV, then Dom/Lawon just replaces the J/J nominee with the remaining Brenchel person, and voila -- Brenchel busted. And even if the survivor gets a golden key, it's only good for a week, and it means they can't be HoH.

I suppose they could accomplish the same thing putting up both Rachel & Brendon up front, but my way makes it look less like a personal move and more like strategy.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    From the 7/20 Discussion thread, about ways of getting rid of Brenchel:
    Dom or Lawon has to win HoH, and put up 1 person from each Vet power couple. Then negotiate with J/J letting them know that they aren't the target and that they should play ball and try to win the POV comp. If anyone other than the nominee from Brenchel wins POV, then Dom/Lawon just replaces the J/J nominee with the remaining Brenchel person, and voila -- Brenchel busted. And even if the survivor gets a golden key, it's only good for a week, and it means they can't be HoH.

I suppose they could accomplish the same thing putting up both Rachel & Brendon up front, but my way makes it look less like a personal move and more like strategy.
    They can't pick and choose people from each partnership though, can they? If they put up Rachel, Brendon automatically goes up. They can't just put up Jordan and not Jeff. This scenario would work when the couples are playing as singles, but we don't know if that is going to happen.

With the POV, the entire couple comes off and another entire couple goes up.

Shoot, you're right. I knew it was too logical to be true.

Man, do I hate this couples/Golden Key twist.

Then they would just have to nominate Brenchel and hope for the best, even tho the one thing Brenchel seems to be good at is saving their own hides in POV comps.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

taking a gamble on a backdoor is even risky, because there will only be one duo NOT playing in the POV comp next week...

So, if Shelly voted to keep Dom as she just said she might do, how would the votes go down this week?

FORT Fogey

Jumping over here from the live feed discussion. Some seem to think Adam is the swing vote. Are we sure Shelly is voting for Porche? I am not. She is still stinging from "hurting Jeff and Jordan" and hopes the friendship will survive. Voting for Rachael may help that, in her mind only.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I'm not convinced Shelly would vote for Porsche over Rachel. I think she will vote for who she thinks played the best game, and I would think that would be Rachel over Porsche for her. But who knows...

Frankly, I'm not sure Porsche has as many votes as she thinks she has. Dani, while it would kill her to give it to Rachel, is one of those players that respects and loves the game. I think she's had time to cool off and could possibly vote for Rachel because she has played the hardest. Remember, her and Rachel have hung out in real life a couple of times and they seem to get along outside of the game.

I never really got the idea that Kalia actually liked Porsche and we all know she doesn't feel like Porsche played hard.

Remember season 11...Jessie voted for Jordan, not Natalie, whom he was really close to in the house. So it's possible that Porsche's alliance won't vote for her at all. I think whomever is sitting next to Rachel doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I agree Java, absolutely. Should Porche win final HOH she is a fool if she takes Rachael. And I dont think she will. Perhaps I am giving her more credit than she deserves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast