+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB13 Tweets

during Sunday's episode, from James Rhine: Howie just reminded me that Shelly was like Erika #BB7, and just how frustrating it was to play with someone that full of s***

How do I transfer a tweet from my Iphone? I just chatted with Dick and wanted to show it here. I told him about us, "The Fort" and he said he had never heard of it and that he frequents 2 other sites. He said he was going to check in with us and see what it's all about. He asked if there were any Dani fans here and I said a few. I don't know why but I got all nervous chatting with him like he's a movie star or something. lol
    bearwme1, andee, Snapit and 1 others like this.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    How do I transfer a tweet from my Iphone? I just chatted with Dick and wanted to show it here. I told him about us, "The Fort" and he said he had never heard of it and that he frequents 2 other sites. He said he was going to check in with us and see what it's all about. He asked if there were any Dani fans here and I said a few. I don't know why but I got all nervous chatting with him like he's a movie star or something. lol
    This worked on my iphone. Go to the tweet tap it twice, copy it. Go to Safari/google on your phone; type in the Fort, click on the thread you want, scroll down to the bottom, and double tap in the reply area and click paste. I hope it works for you. I've the iphone 4.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-30-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Evel Dick has tweeted that he is in the hospital for a couple of days--had to go in for emergency removal of his gall bladder.
    Ya know, I had the feeling that he'd have to leave the BB house for another reason. Who knows if he would have lasted this long?
    Somehow I think so. :-)

Then again, maybe if he was in the house, his gall bladder wouldn't have acted up so soon...or maybe it would have, earlier.
    Ya just never know.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Lydia on 9/6 before taping of the special eviction episode:

Discrimination is alive n well at #CBS #bb13, I was given studio audience tickets by them n just told I can't be in the audience cause I'm a past House Guest even though I was given the tickets fairly n waited 2 hours in line with eveyone else.... #cbs #bb13 really s*****

Are past houseguests not allowed to be in the audience? Or before the finale?

That reeks.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

They were probably using that as a cover for the real reason: That it's Lydia and they wouldn't be able to control her freaky antics.
    Debbie8863 and Sticker like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I forgot to mention someone tweeted Neil Patrick Harris and asked him if he is keeping up with this season and who he is rooting for, he said he likes Jordan.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I forgot to mention someone tweeted Neil Patrick Harris and asked him if he is keeping up with this season and who he is rooting for, he said he likes Jordan.
    He said "Jordan all the way, I love her" he met her and Jeff the season she won. She took pictures with him!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Can you post the twitter account name please?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread