+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lane - BB12 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Lane - BB12 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Lane

Name: Lane Elenburg
    Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, athletic

Favorite Activities: Working out, riding motorcycles, going out with friends and playing golf

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom with my fellow Houseguests

Strategy for winning Big Brother: Yes I do, but not revealing it.

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Annoying people

A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is already full of the unexpected, so I believe I would do just fine.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Memphis from Season 10 because he was laid back

What are you afraid of: Electric fences

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Playing college football at Texas Tech University

Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To be successful at everything I attempt

Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I am a very competitive person. I have been in and around sports all my life. Also, I work in public relations so I can twist and play every person in that house which should enable me to come out on top. .

CBS.com Bio page
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Lane - BB12 *Live Feed Spoilers*

If you google brian quakenbush Texas you will find some interesting details about Lane's assault case. He and his brother beat up one of his brother's football teammates in college (well, the brother was in college, Lane might have been out by then).

Re: Lane - BB12 *Live Feed Spoilers*

He actually seemedd like he was digesting what Ragan proposed to him yesterday.
    I don't for one second think he'll vote out Hayden if there's a tie, but I do think Ragan got him thinking.
    He said to the other guys that Ragan got him "in a trance of smart words"
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Lane - BB12

Lane - it's like were one of your buddies brings a girl back... and they are in the bed....and like all of us are waiting at the door .. and we like bust in on ya.. and you got to hold the girl for 8 seconds... you know cuz the girl is trying to squirm and trying to get under the covers
    Just what kind of human being is this Lane? A Jesse James wanna be?

I wanna punch Britney in the mouth for laughing with him and being cool with that atrocious 8 second story.

I felt like a fool liking this guy in the beginning.. :

+ Reply to Thread