+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/24 Live Feed Transcripts

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

8/24 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/24 Live Feed Transcripts

HG go on outside lockdown around 10:00 BBT and then we to go trivia.

FORT Fogey

Feeds back. Jerry got the phone call.

Talked to his great-grandson first and his granddaughter. Son-in-law was there but he didn't talk to him. Everyone was at his house.

Jerry yells "Thank you America!!!"

Says America might have just thought that Joanne needed him the most. Said Joanne sounded really good on the phone. He asked how she thought they were all behaving on teh show, and Joanne said... "Well....."

FORT Fogey

Jerry said he was wondering if America loved him at all or if he would walk out and have everyone throw rotten eggs at him. Ollie responds that he knows the answer to that now that America chose him for the call.

He says everyone in the house would love Joanne.

Everyone is sitting in the LR listening to Jerry tell about his family and phone call.

Renny tells Jerry she is glad he got the call because she knows he must be concerned about his wife.

Dan and Renny and Keesha asking questions about his family and how everyone was doing. Michelle, Ollie and Memphis not saying much.

Everyone leaves. Memphis says "Congratulations man". Keesha hugs him and says congrats.

FORT Fogey

Memphis, Dan, Keesha and Renny outside.

M: That is cool.
    R: I am glad he got the call, but I can't get over he doesn't tell his wife that he loves her.
    K: I am glad he got to find out his wife is OK
    M: Yea
    D: You forget get how much lineage he has, to have great-grandkids and still be alive. That is rare, very rare.
    K: It is so funny how much a phone call means to you know.
    D: It is hard for me to imagine what a phone would be like
    K: Yea, he did good.
    R: I am going to get smack talked about me, but I just can't believe he didn't tell his wife that he loved her. He told his grandkids and his kids, but not his wife/
    K: He may not have know it was giong to end.
    D: Yea, that was a pretty long phone. Probably five minutes.

Jerry laying down by himself wiping tears. He is still very emotional.

Michelle walks away, doesn't say a word, and goes to bed and covers her head with her blanket.

FORT Fogey

Michelle now looking in mirror above bed, wiping tears.

Renny asking Dan about Michelle coming to talk to him last night, but Dan doesn't want to get in to it right now. Renny asks again what she wanted, and Dan says she just wanted to know what I was going to do.

Outside lockdown at 11:15 BBT.

FORT Fogey

All HG except sitting on red couch now. Talk turns back to Jerry's phone call and his grandkids.

And we get FISH.

FORT Fogey

Jerry and Michelle talking outside.

J: I need to talk to Dan.
    M: I don't know what is going to happen. I won't know until after the POV ceremony
    J: Oh, I know Memphis is going to go against Dan and use the POV
    M: Oh, yea, I know that, but I just don't know who will be going up.
    J: (something about Keesha and Renny and making a deal... couldn't quite understand him)
    M: It could very well be me up there against you.

Michelle leaves to change so she can lay out. She seems to be starting to realize that she very well may be going o nthe block.

+ Reply to Thread