+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3174005;
    I'm odd man out again this year... can't wrap my brain around how people can like Memphis and Keesha but not Ollie or Michelle.. who are no different. I think its time to call it a season. Its not like I like any of them anyway.. I just don't like being the only one who thinks Memphis or Jerry should leave. Dan is conning them all and apparently you all too. Nite and maybe Good Bye till next season
    Awww, don't go. Believe me, since Angie left, I cannot care less who wins this season, which in my opinion is the worst in BB history. They talk about nothing, are all extremely selfish and only care about "prizes", and each have no business being there. The most intelligent players this season were voted out 1, 2, 3, and yes, even 4. Jessie may have been seen as a dumb bodybuilder, but at least he was intelligent in game play and pleaded his case many times as to what the best strategy was to whoever was the idiot HOH that week. Unfortunately, these morons believe they "need to vote with the house" and all share a brain with a combined I.Q. of -57.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3174041;
    Sorry guys... I'm just not used to BBUS.. I haven't watched but 3 full seasons.. I'm more of an international BB viewer where it is NOTHING like this. I just like to hear people have political and intelligent conversations (like Michelle tonight, and Brian before)... I just don't like it to all be about game and who can outwit who. Plus my favs were Dick (which was hate of biblical proportions by some), then James, and now I kinda like Michelle over them all... and I dunno, I just think she gets an unfair rap, I haven't heard her do the baby talk all day, and I've been watching All Day.

Anyway. About the Endurance. Here are the videos. I finally got them spliced and the audio cranked up. There is no plane (just as I thought), but showtime still plays sideline audio and pulls the camera too far away to read lips. You'll see.. I started when Memphis fell so you can hear ALL the talk that Dan did... they are on youtube of course, 10 minutes each, search strings:

BB10 Dan & Ollie Endurance Comp (Part 1)

BB10 Dan & Ollie Endurance Comp (Part 2)

BB10 Dan & Ollie Endurance Comp (Part 3)

lemme know if you have trouble finding them
    You and I disagreed last year as I HATED James and Chelsia as well as Evel Dick but I totally LOVED Natalie and liked Sheila as well. This year we seem to agree more. I love Michelle. She is totally hilarious and someone I would be friends with IRL. I can't stand Memphis and Keesha and Jerry and Renny. I like Ollie OK and I LOVE Dan. I don't understand why you guys think that Dan would be stupid not to get rid of Michelle? How is she a threat to him at this point? I think he needs to get rid of Memphis and Keesha. Not because I don't like them but they're going to go after him. Now THAT would be a stupid move IMO.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3174417;
    You and I disagreed last year as I HATED James and Chelsia as well as Evel Dick but I totally LOVED Natalie and liked Sheila as well. This year we seem to agree more. I love Michelle. She is totally hilarious and someone I would be friends with IRL. I can't stand Memphis and Keesha and Jerry and Renny. I like Ollie OK and I LOVE Dan. I don't understand why you guys think that Dan would be stupid not to get rid of Michelle? How is she a threat to him at this point? I think he needs to get rid of Memphis and Keesha. Not because I don't like them but they're going to go after him. Now THAT would be a stupid move IMO.
    Michelle absolutely would go after Dan. She probably would have put up Dan/Keesha if she won HOH as she holds them responsible for Jessie's eviction, along with Renny (but she and Renny seem to be friends). Memphis would not go after Dan, nor would Keesha. Michelle and Jerry are the two people gunning for Dan most, followed closely by Ollie.

And, if Dan happens to win AC, she will have it out for him even more. She plays very emotionally and does not alway think things through using logic and reason.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3174417;
    Sorry to quote myself but my edit time expired because I got a call at work. Darn those customers! How dare they call and disturb me while I'm trying to post!

ETA: Just looked at the State of Play thread and see that he put up Memphis and Jerry. I think that was definitely a smart move. I hope the POV isn't used because I would be ECSTATIC for either of them to walk out the door. Hopefully with this being a double eviction week it will be BOTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3174496;
    Michelle absolutely would go after Dan. She probably would have put up Dan/Keesha if she won HOH as she holds them responsible for Jessie's eviction, along with Renny (but she and Renny seem to be friends). Memphis would not go after Dan, nor would Keesha. Michelle and Jerry are the two people gunning for Dan most, followed closely by Ollie.

And, if Dan happens to win AC, she will have it out for him even more. She plays very emotionally and does not alway think things through using logic and reason.
    I admit that I have not had much time to watch the live feeds or BBAD as much this season so I was not aware that Michelle was coming after him. She's smart if she is because he's the most dangerous player in the house now that April is gone (who was previously the most dangerous player). Although Memphis is up there with one that needs to be gone now or he will win the game.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread