+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Since Ollie gets to choose the replacement, it could get messy... If Memphis and Jerry are put up, and Jerry gets the POV, he comes down and Renny will go up against Memphis by default.... That may cause Memphis a major headache... Keesha, Jerry, and Ollie may well vote against Memphis, ruining the best laid plans....

Wouldn't it be fun if Renny won POV, took either of them down, and gained immunity? Keesha is protected per the deal... Michelle is the only one left who could go up through the backdoor...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;3173238;
    Wouldn't it be fun if Renny won POV, took either of them down, and gained immunity? Keesha is protected per the deal... Michelle is the only one left who could go up through the backdoor...
    That would be fantastic! I don't think Renny would pull either Memphis or Jerry down though.

I am still holding out hope that Dan, like every single other player in BB endurance comp history, does not stick to the deal 100%. Protect Ollie... fine. But, he must know that Michelle hates him. And, if he sends one of Keesha/Renny/Memphis home, then he will have alienated the entire house. Every single one of them. What does he gain from that other than quick trip to the sequester house?!??

He needs to get with Keesha, Renny and Memphis and develop a game plan... and soon.

BB FAN

IMO Dan should put Jerry and Renny up. Renny was so gung ho last week to put up one of her own as a pawn. I think Dan should show her how safe it feels to be a pawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3173048;
    Nope 4 people voting! 7 in house 3 can't vote...that's 4 or my math skills have gone south.

you're right. I keep forgetting Michelle.

+ Reply to Thread