+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/16 Live Feed Discussion

There's only 5 votes this week, no possible tie.

And Renny made a 2 week deal with Ollie that he's not going up, and she also promised Michelle she's not going up (just like she made that f2 deal with her).

So.., if Jerry comes down, that leaves Keesha and Memphis to go up. Renny will most likely choose Memphis (but you never know...she may put up Keesha as a "pawn" for being so well liked in the house).

This leaves Jerry, Dan, Michelle, Ollie and Keesha to vote. Jerry and Ollie will evict Memphis and Michelle probably will too now that she's alligned herself with April/Ollie. So it's byebye Memphis if Dan takes Jerry down--OR April down for that matter.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

There's no tie breaker this week... Three votes rule... I hope everyone in the house can remember that...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3167562;
    There's only 5 votes this week, no possible tie.

And Renny made a 2 week deal with Ollie that he's not going up, and she also promised Michelle she's not going up (just like she made that f2 deal with her).
    Did she actually agree to that deal? I saw the convo and she basically rushed him out the door telling him "I've already made my choice and you'll see at noms." There wasn't ever any REAL agreement to it as far as I saw. Also, Ollie included April in that deal.....so there goes that.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3167566;
    Did she actually agree to that deal? I saw the convo and she basically rushed him out the door telling him "I've already made my choice and you'll see at noms." There wasn't ever any REAL agreement to it as far as I saw. Also, Ollie included April in that deal.....so there goes that.
    I hope you're right, but anytime Ollie's name is brought up, Renny's response is always "But I really like Ollie, I can't see myself putting him on the block." That's not very reassuring in my eyes. If she DOES put Ollie up, she'll complain about feeling forced to do it and then get PO'd at her alliance, and then, the implosion begins...

The houseguests think something is up today. Michelle said something about the DR told her the reason they were woken up early was to do early DR sessions, Michelle said "I ain't buying that" and we went to Fish for a few minutes now. We usually know about Double Eviction weeks so I don't think its that. Could a Twist FINALLY be happening!?! Please say its true!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3167567;
    I hope you're right, but anytime Ollie's name is brought up, Renny's response is always "But I really like Ollie, I can't see myself putting him on the block." That's not very reassuring in my eyes. If she DOES put Ollie up, she'll complain about feeling forced to do it and then get PO'd at her alliance, and then, the implosion begins...
    I don't think the Veto is going to be used UNLESS people start talking about getting out Jerry instead of April and then Dan might use it on Jerry just to eliminate the temptation. Wouldn't that be ironic, lol. But I think noms will stay the same and April will be booted out that door.

what if the twist is another twin twist except WE don't know who the twin is either. I can totally see Dan having a twin and that's why he had nothing to say to Michelle after Jessie's eviction, because it was his twin who did the deed of kicking Jessie out.

The motto this season is 13 STRANGERS though...

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

April walks out the door and HER twin comes in....

ACK!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Aprils twin is preggo's so I'm not sure that would work.

Haha, that would be funny though. Ollie would crap his pants. "You're that far along ALREADY?"

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;3167572;
    April walks out the door and HER twin comes in....

ACK!
    That would make sense...this is why sometimes Keesha and April get along, and sometimes they don't. Keesha gets along with only one twin but not the other..

+ Reply to Thread