+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 live Feed Discussion

Very strategic, and also the first time the house went against the HOH's wishes. But April and Jerry are being totally nasty, especially Jerry to Dan. They are too stupid to see that this is really is a game and Keesha and Libra had every right to turn on April who made a side alliance with Michelle and Jessie anyway. So it's okay for April to turn on them first, but not the other way around. And JERRY is so stupid because he can't see April was about to dump him. Jerry is using Dan's religion against Dan in a very low and unfair way. Whoever said they'd slap Jerry, which is why they can't be on the show is totally right, in my opinion . I'd definitely slap Jerry too, which is why I'll never try out for a reality show, especially BB.

Jerry is the one going on day in and day out saying "it's just a game". Well, Jerry, if it's just a game then you should know better to use those personal jabs at people-- and being the die hard BB fan he claims, he should know a lie is going to happen.

Did anyone hear Jerry tell them that Dan swore on the Bible he'd vote out Memphis? Dan never swore that on the Bible, so that's a lie. And did anyone hear April say last night that the banner said "Libra and Keesha are liars"? Come on, what a pathetic lie that is, everyone knows April didn't see it and Angie even cleared it up with everyone that they couldn't read the banner.

I hope Memphis gets through to Michelle somehow and is able to get either April or Jerry nominated...that'd be a miracle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 6salopyatt9;3159941;
    The one descision to get rid of Jessie was the most startegic thing that has happened in the game.
    i have to agree with you and I really can't understand April in all this. Your alliance is saying to you that jessie is targeting them and you know that is what he is doing and they tell you they want him out and you feel betrayed when the do it because they should play your game and not look to protect their place in the game. As they all say only one person wins the 500 grand not the alliance. floaters will always do well in this game since the do not have to play just not cause any waves until the final five or so and they have no enemies and are easy to give the money to

I'm going to watch Housecalls which starts in 4 min. I spied Evel Dick on sofa along with Jessie and Debra in the chair.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3159966;
    I'm going to watch Housecalls which starts in 4 min. I spied Evel Dick on sofa along with Jessie and Debra in the chair.
    Crap, I am at work and can't watch I miss ED
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fan

I hated ED!

OMG the Olympic Ceremonies were GORGEOUS!

Im at work too FireWoman so I'm right there with ya! I hope ED will call Jessie out on some stuff. I would love to see (well hear about) that!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3159956;

Did anyone hear Jerry tell them that Dan swore on the Bible he'd vote out Memphis? Dan never swore that on the Bible, so that's a lie. And did anyone hear April say last night that the banner said "Libra and Keesha are liars"? Come on, what a pathetic lie that is, everyone knows April didn't see it and Angie even cleared it up with everyone that they couldn't read the banner.
    Yes, I head Jerry tell April, Ollie and Michelle that. And of course it's totally not true. He also told Keesha (duh Jerry!) that he had an alliance with Dan and Ollie because he thought the three girls were going to turn on them. Well Jerry made that alliance up....never did Dan and Ollie agree to that. They basically humored him....and never did the three of them get together and say "yes...we are in an alliance...when the group splits up, we're going after the girls." He makes crap up and honestly I think he believes what he makes up. He's gone way too overboard with all of this. He told A, O and M that he doesn't care if Dan was AP or not....he's a liar and he's going to burn in hell. Oh and he feels disrespected by BB if thats the case. Are you freakin' KIDDING ME? I thought you knew this game?

Did they show the full 11 min interview with jessie on the early show this morning or did they just provide the extended interview online?

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3159956;
    And did anyone hear April say last night that the banner said "Libra and Keesha are liars"? Come on, what a pathetic lie that is, everyone knows April didn't see it and Angie even cleared it up with everyone that they couldn't read the banner.
    On that same note, I distinctly heard Michelle say in one of her many rants that she saw the banner and exactly what it said... So much for HER veracity... She is as down and dirty as the rest of them...

They all seem to have an inflated sense of their own morality while sitting in judgment of everyone else...

Scratch deeply enough, and the hypocrite in us all, will shine through...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Well thats uplifting PK, lol

Yes, Michelle is the one that included Keesha's name in the lie that Jessie, Angie, Memphis and Michelle made up about the banner.

+ Reply to Thread