+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Memphis is talking to Keesha outside. Brought up Angie's speech in that only one person will win the game. Keesha - we get food all week long...how nice is that of "them". (I guess that means no slop.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Inside Lockdown. They're all hoping the set up outside will be for a LUXURY competition.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Cam three is on the notice that Nominations are Today.

April said the lockdown was to force people to go talk to her rather than everyone being separated.

She is telling Libra and Keesha that if one of her noms come down...she isn't adverse to putting Michelle up despite her "deal".
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2008 at 03:03 PM.

April says that as long as they can keep the core four, they'll be okay. Says it sucks being HOH.

She's giving them her word...which, of course, is worth nothing if she breaks it to Michelle.

I can't figure out if they are talking about Memphis or Jessie. I think Jessie at this point. Then they switch to Memphis and his car.

April: Michelle is the biggest threat in the house.

Ooohhh...Ollie told April last night that Angie is gorgeous! Libra hasn't been able to close her mouth.
    He confirmed all the guys think she is the prettiest. April froze him out after that. Stressing about why Ollie would say that. Is so glad she is out of the house.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2008 at 03:12 PM.

They are talking about Dan now. He was sitting there, according to Libra, talking about the obvious - they need to get out Jessie. Libra saying again she thinks he is America's Player...the twist.
    Libra: something's not right...you know...people who read the bible....

Now the question moves to Ollie - is he fake since he told April that Angie was gorgeous?

Taking a lunch break. The gossip continues...so far it looks as though Jessie and Memphis will be on the block.

Keesha with April in HOH trying to tell her about what she and Memphis were talking about. She doesn't want April to think she's siding with Memphis.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Dan and Memphis are keeping busy in the BY.

April and Keesha in HOH. I think they are saying they're scared of Dan because they don't know which way he will jump...but think he'll stay with them (the stronger alliance) this week.

April: Don't let Memphis get in your head.

April pushing Ollie away. She can't tell Jessie she's putting him up because that is against the rules.

April and Keesha are confirming to eachother that Jessie is the one to go.

April: BB did not want one of us to win the comp. April still says there wasn't an earthquake.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2008 at 05:30 PM.

Libra brought up some shoes for Keesha...apparently from the storage room.

Libra and Renny reading up in the manual about number of players in the jury house.

Keesha is telling Libra about how she skirted the issue of putting Jessie up. Libra: Oh...that's what you're going to have to explain to Michelle - regarding the deal from the comp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast