Closed Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

Re: Real-Superpass live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

IMO, the superpass feeds are better. You have four different feeds to choose from, different people in different rooms. With BBAD, you're stuck watching what they are airing.

That being said, there are times where BBAD is on that the feeds are blanked out, and vise versa. The superpass feeds are worth it even if just for the endurance comps that end right after the live show...

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I think I will get it. But The sale is on until the 11th, so I will wait until then, to maximize my BB viewing. Nothing starts on the feeds until the show premiers, right?

Its usually an hour or so after the show premieres before the feeds kick on.

Definitely worth it!

Thanks for the info.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'm still skeptical that they will work without some third party software or browser...I have an iPhone, and the SP FAQ says that you don't need an app, you just connect to the SP webpage, and it will detect what device you have and give you an optimized version of the website.

But each time I go to watch videos, I get the same error message that I need Adobe Flash to view them, and iOS devices don't use Flash. I've yet to see a straight answer from Real about how to get around this, so if anyone has been successful watching SP vids on their iPad or iPhone, please let us know!
    I ended up buying the Puffin web browser app for $2.99, and I'm accessing the SP site through it. It enables Flash videos to be viewed. So far it has worked OK, a few hiccups but it's mostly responsive.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

so ready for some "live feed" action. Not sure what viewer if any I should use this year. What are you all going to use? Real Player, BB Lite, ?????
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

BB Lite has been my favorite. If it works this season, that's my choice.
    Mari79 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Mine, too. I like the screen capture function. I hope it works this season.

ETA: BBLite appears to be working. I got the music and the "fishies"! When I tried it last week I had a white screen so this is an improvement.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    Katydyd and carolinamom12 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This will be my third year with the live feeds and I love it. I also get Showtime so get BBAD. When it comes to the live shows you can really see how much is edited. I would tell anyone to go ahead and get them. I went with the same place I always did and it was only $29.99 for the whole time. Definitely worth it. This is my first year with BB and this site so it should prove to be interesting. Looks like I will be glued to my TV and computer all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    IMO, the superpass feeds are better. You have four different feeds to choose from, different people in different rooms. With BBAD, you're stuck watching what they are airing.

That being said, there are times where BBAD is on that the feeds are blanked out, and vise versa. The superpass feeds are worth it even if just for the endurance comps that end right after the live show...
    That is what I have. Sorry tried to delete, but was trying to say I have Real Network Super Pass. I am confused as I already have things on my Super Pass. Are all these live feeds different? I admit I do not understand how it works, but signed up for one 2 years ago and just renewed it. I just assumed all were the same. The one I have covers others reality shows as well. Has live interiews and past players doing different shows. Just curious if each one is handled differently.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-07-2012 at 09:29 PM.

I can't recall how long Big Brother is scheduled to be on for. The 3 months deal should cover the whole season of it, right?

Closed Thread