+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

I was giggling to myself last night because of Natalie. She really does seem a bit worried and I love it! Last night her nervous parroting of everyone had me rolling my eyes.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2907923;
    Exactly why I can't stomach her, I guess there were no juices where she and Mattie "slept."

Oh and hearing her say what a good person she was and how she was not James...

BUT Big She!!! WOOOOO!!!!

There's not any in there because Nat swollowed them all!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2908025;
    Why Nat? I think because in her own way SHE navigated her "team" to this point. Every time any of them faltered from the goal of F4, Nat was there straightening them out. Even after getting screwed by Hobo Hank's "true word" to not put her partner on the block, her own HUGE mistake in voting Hobo Hank back in, the almost fatal blunder of Adam's noms last week....Nat got em back on course to the point of getting that last runt floater out of the house (Sharon). She even got to give two of her people birthday presents.... Matty got the third part of the terrible trio, Hobo Hank and Sheila got HOH family connections.

Whatta gal!!!
    Who is this "Hobo Hank" you keep talking about?
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2908226;
    Nat should have included backdooring in the deal with Sheila. Another James move, his legacy lives!

As Dick said on House Calls about the last POV, she may have a problem with "overconfidence".
    I really don't want her to go--I'd like to see her play in the final three challenges, at least.

I think the problem is more to do with "underintelligence" than with "overconfidence" LOL

EDIT: haha, I spelled intelligence wrong :LOL
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy;2908573;
    Who is this "Hobo Hank" you keep talking about?
    Hobo Hank is NYCJUDE's derogatory nickname for James.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I missed the whole show and just caught up on the boards. Then I saw some of the beginning of BBAD. Boy Natalie is working hard with sheila. Trashing James and Chelsia now that they cannot "get" her and throwing sharon under the bus every chance she gets. While I despise her and kind of lump her in with Amber as far as being completely whacky, I gotta admire how she is such a people pleaser that she watches everyone's reactions to everything and hones in on what she should say and how it goes over. then she will switch it to add in whatever the other person said. She is good. I hope she gets booted before the next HOH or she is going to win, and maybe even deserve it for how she played everyone so well. Same thing with Sheila. I like Sharon's game play the best. Keeping it kind of low-key and dramaless but watching the house and being nice about things. Bet it gets her out this week though. sigh. now that james left, I would rather watch sequester house so much more. not that i was that into him but this group has not one solid brain cell between them, although sheila does surprise me on occasion.

BB FAN

i'm wondering if Sharon dropped out to show that she's a weak endurance player to the others, she lasted a lot longer on the disco ball.
    She's either smart or really is a weak player.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;2908779;
    i'm wondering if Sharon dropped out to show that she's a weak endurance player to the others, she lasted a lot longer on the disco ball.
    She's either smart or really is a weak player.
    I definately think she threw the HOH comp. So much for her vengence, huh?

So if Sheila puts up Adam/Sharon are we sure Sharon would go?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

if anyone but Natalie wins POV Natalie will be put on the block and she will go from what I have been hearing but who knows these clowns change their minds like I change my socks

+ Reply to Thread