+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

pat
    Just thinking

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

If I were those guys I'd vote out Sharon and keep James. Then talk James into siding with them. They could pick off Nat and then Shiela. That would leave the three of them.
    pat

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2901534;
    I can't speak for James, but If it were me, I'd see it as I'm still part of the game and that I don't want Nat to win, maybe if I throw a few jabs at her it rattles her for the next HOH and maybe someone I want to win the game will win it because I've just rattled their competition.
    Well, I don't get the live feeds so I rely on others eyes and ears to form an opinion. I don't know what he is thinking and obviously you don't either from your post. Let's hope, if he does it, he is doing it for the right reason....game.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboo;2901555;
    Well, I don't get the live feeds so I rely on others eyes and ears to form an opinion. I don't know what he is thinking and obviously you don't either from your post. Let's hope, if he does it, he is doing it for the right reason....game.
    Ahh yes but it has to be difficult for all the HG's to seperate personal feelings from game. I would be very hard for me and I'm just armchair quarterbacking them.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2901560;
    Ahh yes but it has to be difficult for all the HG's to seperate personal feelings from game. I would be very hard for me and I'm just armchair quarterbacking them.
    I think it is a proven fact that they have a very hard time separating the two. I have never seen so much whining and squalling in my life.

FORT Fogey

I agree can you imagine this cast doing survivor??? That would be halarious and the girls would really want James to take them to the end because of his physical strengths. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboo;2901575;
    I think it is a proven fact that they have a very hard time separating the two. I have never seen so much whining and squalling in my life.
    This group really depicts the psychological phenomena of seeing what you dislike about yourself in others. It has a name that I can't recall at this time. They all are terribly offended when someone lies to their face and yet they've all done it.

I am just hoping that Shebot really sees how Nat has NO intentions of siding with the girls and she gets shown the door.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboo;2901575;
    not that i like defending these squatters, but they do live in an isolated environment - there is only so much their little brains can mull over. all they have are petty indescrespancies and rumours. that is their entire focus, by default.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2901590;
    not that i like defending these squatters, but they do live in an isolated environment - there is only so much their little brains can mull over. all they have are petty indescrespancies and rumours. that is their entire focus, by default.
    LOL....yes you do have a point. I prefer to think that I would NOT act like that if in the same circumstances though. Please let me hang onto that thought.....lol!

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2901590;
    My ex BF wants to try out-he has the type personality that would do well in the game. I have no desire to be put in that type of environment.

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboo;2901521;
    And this would serve what purpose? If it's just to knock her down and degrade her then I don't think it's right. But that's me.
    Its to benefit Sharon and Shelia against Natalie if the next competition is endurance, to keep her from sleeping or getting a good nights rest. I hope that if James gets wind that he might stay, he doesn't go through with it, he will need rest for the HOH too.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

+ Reply to Thread