+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

4/6 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Houseguests are all up for the day but there is no talk of the veto. James took a naked swim in the pool and while discussing gay actors, James mentioned that the only actor he thinks is "gay faking straight" is Tom Cruise (lol).

No One is talking about the plan to side-door Natalie with the veto. Ryan has had Adam alone but has made no moves. If they plan to save James, they need to get moving, veto meeting is this afternoon.
    Last edited by ThinkPink; 04-06-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2898400;
    Houseguests are all up for the day but there is no talk of the veto. James took a naked swim in the pool and while discussing gay actors, James mentioned that the only actor he thinks is "gay faking straight" is Tom Cruise (lol).

No One is talking about the plan to side-door Natalie with the veto. Ryan has had Adam alone but has made no moves. If they plan to save James, they need to get moving, veto meeting is this afternoon.
    Wow side-door Nat? I must have missed something. Is that the plan? Who's in on it?

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2898426;
    Wow side-door Nat? I must have missed something. Is that the plan? Who's in on it?
    read one of the last posts I left last night. Ryan and Sharon.

I think its the veto now. Trivia and they were on LD outside.

Ryan said that the DR was campaigning for him not to use the veto.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

I thought Veto ceremony was late afternoon. I hope it's on right now!! I really want to see if James gets to use one of his 9 lives!
    Yup, with donuts!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

let's hope the dr got to ryan - or ryan and adam got to talk before the ceremony!

If I hadn't cut my nails yesterday I'd be chewing on them right now! This is torture. I do have the feeling Ryan is going to use it and Adam is going to put James up against Sharon. Now if Ryan used it to take off Sharon and James went up, he might have a little chance.
    Yup, with donuts!!

i don't think he'd have much of a chance against sheila either, as sharon would want to keep the all girl alliance as a backup against a failure to maintain this new alliance with ryan.

I was reading on Joker's that Ryan was talking about the DR asking him if he was sure he wanted to use the veto. Was he sure he didn't want to leave noms the same, etc. I feel like he's going to use it just because they were trying to sway him if it is true.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2898538;
    I was reading on Joker's that Ryan was talking about the DR asking him if he was sure he wanted to use the veto. Was he sure he didn't want to leave noms the same, etc. I feel like he's going to use it just because they were trying to sway him if it is true.
    yes, i was afraid of that as well. he's so frickin' stubborn!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast