+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

James was just telling Adam he isn't going to campaign its not his style...I can see that too. Its just so sad to me that his time is over and we will have 3 more boring days of no game talk because there is no point in it when everyone is on the same page to rid the house of the pink heathen.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Hello All! Thought I'd bring a different perspective into the mix....

James is going bye bye on April 9th...on the 9th week....and Big Brother 9!!!

Hey James thanks for helping out my boy Adam before you leave!!! Adios PB!

Oh no, JustJuls - you've been watching too much of Natalie's numerology!

I hope the feeds don't get too mind-numbingly boring next week. I'm sorry, but Ryan and Sharon are as interesting as wallpaper paste.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

This place reminds me sometimes of my college message board with smack talk based on who you were pulling for. Funny how we have a personal stake in how these total strangers act, especially since none of them are of the highest quality. I am all bummed about James leaving much like I am when my team loses a game.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2898789;
    Oh no, JustJuls - you've been watching too much of Natalie's numerology!

I hope the feeds don't get too mind-numbingly boring next week. I'm sorry, but Ryan and Sharon are as interesting as wallpaper paste.
    LOL! Yeah....most people can't stand it. I find it very humorous. And even the whole Team Christ thing. Do I think they are all loco? Um, yes. Can I laugh at it and not hate it? Totally! Do I think the bottom five are not the best to be there....absolutely. But I'm a BB fan through & through and even if I'm not totally excited about the outcome, (my favorites left in the first few weeks) I'm gonna stick it out, ya know? It's a TV show....so I can laugh at Natalie's crazy ramblings, I can watch Adam stuff his hand down his pants for the millionth time, I can watch Sharon chew her lips off. Not everything went my way from the beginning this season....but since I'm a true BB fan...I sit back and watch and lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2898803;
    LOL! Yeah....most people can't stand it. I find it very humorous. And even the whole Team Christ thing. Do I think they are all loco? Um, yes. Can I laugh at it and not hate it? Totally! Do I think the bottom five are not the best to be there....absolutely. But I'm a BB fan through & through and even if I'm not totally excited about the outcome, (my favorites left in the first few weeks) I'm gonna stick it out, ya know? It's a TV show....so I can laugh at Natalie's crazy ramblings, I can watch Adam stuff his hand down his pants for the millionth time, I can watch Sharon chew her lips off. Not everything went my way from the beginning this season....but since I'm a true BB fan...I sit back and watch and lmao!
    That's a terrific attitude to have about life in general.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2898698;
    yea well.. looks like James is content with going... too bad.. he coulda made it big in LA... still can I guess, if he stays out there..

As for me, I'll be around till wednesday I guess, once James is gone, I'll see you guys for BB10. Hopefully FoRT will open a BBAU and BBUK section! That would be awesome
    There's a BBUK thread in Other Reality Shows that you can bump for current discussion:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...rother-uk.html

As for BBAU, you can start a new thread in that same forum if you like. I'm not sure how many other members are able to see the show, but you never know.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2898800;
    This place reminds me sometimes of my college message board with smack talk based on who you were pulling for. Funny how we have a personal stake in how these total strangers act, especially since none of them are of the highest quality. I am all bummed about James leaving much like I am when my team loses a game.
    I think it makes watching more fun when you pick a favorite (or two) and have someone to root for.

Now, if only my favorites would ever WIN.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

I'm doing better than last year, LOL...

My favorite is still in AND may get the second place money. It's doubtful she could pull out the win, unless something just short of miraculous happens soon.. She's put up with a lot of crap in the house, and has rolled with it better than many would...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

James and Adam were giving Sheila a hard time saying that a 14 year old boy is probably at home pleasuring himself to her. Sheila says..."And...so what? It's a natural thing, I don't think anyone should be ashamed about it." And Adam goes...."But he's FOURTEEN Sheila!" And Nat goes..."I seem to remember you (James) telling us the other night that you were j-off at 9 years old to baseball. So what's your point?"

+ Reply to Thread