+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 196

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    James was just telling Adam he isn't going to campaign its not his style...I can see that too. Its just so sad to me that his time is over and we will have 3 more boring days of no game talk because there is no point in it when everyone is on the same page to rid the house of the pink heathen.

  2. #32
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,273

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    Hello All! Thought I'd bring a different perspective into the mix....

    James is going bye bye on April 9th...on the 9th week....and Big Brother 9!!!

    Hey James thanks for helping out my boy Adam before you leave!!! Adios PB!

  3. #33
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    20,203

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    Oh no, JustJuls - you've been watching too much of Natalie's numerology!

    I hope the feeds don't get too mind-numbingly boring next week. I'm sorry, but Ryan and Sharon are as interesting as wallpaper paste.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  4. #34
    Success is Intentional TG1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    165

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    This place reminds me sometimes of my college message board with smack talk based on who you were pulling for. Funny how we have a personal stake in how these total strangers act, especially since none of them are of the highest quality. I am all bummed about James leaving much like I am when my team loses a game.

  5. #35
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,273

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2898789;
    Oh no, JustJuls - you've been watching too much of Natalie's numerology!

    I hope the feeds don't get too mind-numbingly boring next week. I'm sorry, but Ryan and Sharon are as interesting as wallpaper paste.
    LOL! Yeah....most people can't stand it. I find it very humorous. And even the whole Team Christ thing. Do I think they are all loco? Um, yes. Can I laugh at it and not hate it? Totally! Do I think the bottom five are not the best to be there....absolutely. But I'm a BB fan through & through and even if I'm not totally excited about the outcome, (my favorites left in the first few weeks) I'm gonna stick it out, ya know? It's a TV show....so I can laugh at Natalie's crazy ramblings, I can watch Adam stuff his hand down his pants for the millionth time, I can watch Sharon chew her lips off. Not everything went my way from the beginning this season....but since I'm a true BB fan...I sit back and watch and lmao!

  6. #36
    Success is Intentional TG1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    165

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2898803;
    LOL! Yeah....most people can't stand it. I find it very humorous. And even the whole Team Christ thing. Do I think they are all loco? Um, yes. Can I laugh at it and not hate it? Totally! Do I think the bottom five are not the best to be there....absolutely. But I'm a BB fan through & through and even if I'm not totally excited about the outcome, (my favorites left in the first few weeks) I'm gonna stick it out, ya know? It's a TV show....so I can laugh at Natalie's crazy ramblings, I can watch Adam stuff his hand down his pants for the millionth time, I can watch Sharon chew her lips off. Not everything went my way from the beginning this season....but since I'm a true BB fan...I sit back and watch and lmao!
    That's a terrific attitude to have about life in general.

  7. #37
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    15,202

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2898698;
    yea well.. looks like James is content with going... too bad.. he coulda made it big in LA... still can I guess, if he stays out there..

    As for me, I'll be around till wednesday I guess, once James is gone, I'll see you guys for BB10. Hopefully FoRT will open a BBAU and BBUK section! That would be awesome
    There's a BBUK thread in Other Reality Shows that you can bump for current discussion:

    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...rother-uk.html

    As for BBAU, you can start a new thread in that same forum if you like. I'm not sure how many other members are able to see the show, but you never know.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  8. #38
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    20,203

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2898800;
    This place reminds me sometimes of my college message board with smack talk based on who you were pulling for. Funny how we have a personal stake in how these total strangers act, especially since none of them are of the highest quality. I am all bummed about James leaving much like I am when my team loses a game.
    I think it makes watching more fun when you pick a favorite (or two) and have someone to root for.

    Now, if only my favorites would ever WIN.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  9. #39
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    I'm doing better than last year, LOL...

    My favorite is still in AND may get the second place money. It's doubtful she could pull out the win, unless something just short of miraculous happens soon.. She's put up with a lot of crap in the house, and has rolled with it better than many would...

    ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  10. #40
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,273

    Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

    James and Adam were giving Sheila a hard time saying that a 14 year old boy is probably at home pleasuring himself to her. Sheila says..."And...so what? It's a natural thing, I don't think anyone should be ashamed about it." And Adam goes...."But he's FOURTEEN Sheila!" And Nat goes..."I seem to remember you (James) telling us the other night that you were j-off at 9 years old to baseball. So what's your point?"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.