+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/5 Live Feed Discussion

I agree Mari, that in most of the upscale places you can order cafe latte and mocha supreme and all that... but if in her whole "career" as a barista, she has not once had some older guy sit down and say "Cup a Joe Sweetheart" then she lives in another world. I have been to Oregon on business and I have eaten at breakfast type diners and higher end restaurants alike, I have seen the type of people in Oregon.. I can't imagine that she has never heard that. Its almost impossible.

ETA: I love Marg Helgenberger from CSI, I like your avatar
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2896999;
    I agree Mari, that in most of the upscale places you can order cafe latte and mocha supreme and all that... but if in her whole "career" as a barista, she has not once had some older guy sit down and say "Cup a Joe Sweetheart" then she lives in another world. I have been to Oregon on business and I have eaten at breakfast type diners and higher end restaurants alike, I have seen the type of people in Oregon.. I can't imagine that she has never heard that. Its almost impossible.

ETA: I love Marg Helgenberger from CSI, I like your avatar
    Well you certainly have me there, i have never been to Oregon except passing through so i'm not certain of the types of people there. I'm only speaking of here in Minnesota. Now in Oklahoma where i'm from a cup of joe is definately a constant phrase.

Thanks, i love CSI a lot!

FORT Fanatic

She's not lying, as Mari said they've already interviewed her work mates. Some people just aren't smart, just like some aren't attractive or athletic. I wish people would stop making fun of things people can't control. I have a MBA and worked in Investment Banking for 20 years, and I have met people like Nat in school and in business. Some folks just are not street smart but are intelligent in other areas. I'd love to meet some of the people that make fun of the people on these shows, I'm sure they have plenty of faults, as do I.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Actually...

I'm thinking "cup of joe" is now only heard in old movies.. I personally have never asked for it, or heard it outside of a 40s movie...

And I've been around a "while"... Maybe she's not a fan of old movies...

Lying, I don't think so... Someone who still remembers that phrase, probably would enter the coffee house with a walker, or would go to the diner down the street...

And she has worked there less than a year, right?

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

I was thinking about Natalies new found disgust and hatred of Matt and his lies to her and others....

Since her whole game has been based on avenging Matts eviction, ...does she not see her treatment of James abohorant but based on her mistakenly being loyal to a liar??? Shouldn't she now maybe be nice to James for ridding the house of someone who was treating her badly behind her back??

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

No, LOL...

The only reason she is backtracking about Matty is because the guys are making her life miserable and continuing to bring up the BJs... She is simply doing damage control...

Besides... The whole James thing was about breaking his word at that time...

But on that same note, did you not see her muscling in on the Adam/James alliance the other night? I tossed it off to being schnockered...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2897045;

But on that same note, did you not see her muscling in on the Adam/James alliance the other night? I tossed it off to being schnockered...

;0))
    Yea she was really intoxcated then, I watched that little segment but I dont' even know if she remembered it yesterday morning...doesn't matter that was a in case of alliance based on if James won POV but he didnt' poor guy.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2897033;
    Actually...

I'm thinking "cup of joe" is now only heard in old movies.. I personally have never asked for it, or heard it outside of a 40s movie...

And I've been around a "while"... Maybe she's not a fan of old movies...

Lying, I don't think so... Someone who still remembers that phrase, probably would enter the coffee house with a walker, or would go to the diner down the street...

And she has worked there less than a year, right?

;0))

And it's just a drive thru....no one sits down and says...."cup o joe please" - I also don't really see any importance to this at all anyway. We've already established ten millions times that Natalie is not the "smartest" in the bunch....but yet somehow she's made it to top 5. Go Nat! Be as stupid as you want....you're doing just fine!

Not for long. Wait and see.

FORT Fogey

I wish someone would tell Ryan to put ice on his neck..he's probably strained a muscle sleeping in an odd position or lifting weights incorrectly. Inflamation is causing his stiffness and pain...Ice helps inflamation.

+ Reply to Thread