Closed Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892046;
    No Veto Comp today they haven't even had nominations yet...its probably food comp thats going on now.
    ok i see, i sure figured by now james and sharon were on block and veto comp coming up.
    suck up sharon was rubbing adams back or scratching i guess but wow does she really think team christ is going to save her? if so she is stupid. james is down but i don't blame him and love his sarcastic sense of humor right now. they are teasing sheila about alex wanted you over amanda. "really?" sheila actually asked. when james comes out and they bring him into he tells truth no sheila they are kidding you. thought was funny. then earlier when sheila was talking about competitions james had a good one. Sheila makes a comment about liking the fondue food comp they had. James says, "That's the one you lost, right?" , sheila had to say "Yes, I've lost quite a few James. Thanks for bringing it up. I am an old lady, you know. You like to bring that up too." She says, "I do have 25 years on you." James says, "That's what you're going with, huh?"

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2892074;
    ok i see, i sure figured by now james and sharon were on block and veto comp coming up.
    suck up sharon was rubbing adams back or scratching i guess but wow does she really think team christ is going to save her? if so she is stupid. james is down but i don't blame him and love his sarcastic sense of humor right now. they are teasing sheila about alex wanted you over amanda. "really?" sheila actually asked. when james comes out and they bring him into he tells truth no sheila they are kidding you. thought was funny. then earlier when sheila was talking about competitions james had a good one. Sheila makes a comment about liking the fondue food comp they had. James says, "That's the one you lost, right?" , sheila had to say "Yes, I've lost quite a few James. Thanks for bringing it up. I am an old lady, you know. You like to bring that up too." She says, "I do have 25 years on you." James says, "That's what you're going with, huh?"
    i dont care who said that. it was awesome!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2892074;
    Sheila makes a comment about liking the fondue food comp they had. James says, "That's the one you lost, right?" , sheila had to say "Yes, I've lost quite a few James. Thanks for bringing it up. I am an old lady, you know. You like to bring that up too." She says, "I do have 25 years on you." James says, "That's what you're going with, huh?"
    I love it James keeps reminding her she hasn't won a thing...except fruits and veggies...hehehe. She hates it everytime he does she gets that near crying and worried look on her face then trys to play it off.

she has to win something or else she has no chance at being given the 500k... how in the world can she sit against anyone left and say "i deserve the money". She hasn't won anything. She hasn't earned the right to win the show. At this point they have all won HOH and other comps... she needs to pull her girdle up and get to winnin'!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

BigBrotherAddict KaosComesAtNite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2892094;
    she needs to pull her girdle up and get to winnin'!
    LMAO Love it.:
    It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before... to test your limits... to break through barriers. And the day comes when the risk it takes to remain tight inside the bud is more painful than the risk it takes to blossom.

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2892094;
    she has to win something or else she has no chance at being given the 500k... how in the world can she sit against anyone left and say "i deserve the money". She hasn't won anything. She hasn't earned the right to win the show. At this point they have all won HOH and other comps... she needs to pull her girdle up and get to winnin'!
    Ah yes,but if she wins nothing then she will be great to take to the final two.
    At least she would get the 50,000.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;2892145;
    Ah yes,but if she wins nothing then she will be great to take to the final two.
    At least she would get the 50,000.
    HOW AWESOME WOULD IT BE IF THAT HAPPENED AND RYAN JUST WALKED UP AND TOOK IT FROM HER
    (AMERICA'S CHOICE)

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2892150;
    HOW AWESOME WOULD IT BE IF THAT HAPPENED AND RYAN JUST WALKED UP AND TOOK IT FROM HER
    (AMERICA'S CHOICE)
    Wonderful!

you know.. as a mother... who lasted 3 months away from her kid.. she kinda deserves something.. so James should take her to F2. lol

They are showing us the food comp!! They are looking through piles of lard or something
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2892160;
    you know.. as a mother... who lasted 3 months away from her kid.. she kinda deserves something.. so James should take her to F2. lol

They are showing us the food comp!! They are looking through piles of lard or something
    oooh, cool! i can't wait to catch it on you tube....

blech - i would not want to look through lard!

Closed Thread