Closed Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892003;
    Music just started playing then flames that was really odd???
    was that eminem?
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2892018;
    was that eminem?
    It was really like mysterious music something you might hear if you went to a psychic. ..I don't know eminems stuff though I don't like that kind of music so I wouldn't have a clue.

FORT Fan

they haven't done the veto competition yet? i thought they would have by now. and adam and ryan are drinking beer? so wonder when they will do the veto. would they let ryan and adam drinking before competition? crazy.

by the way... good little christian girl nattie told shelia that when chelsia was saying all the stuff about abortions, crushing the eggs, etc... that if they had been outside She Would Have Hit Her. and all I got to say to that is, Chels would have tore her head off. and not because I like Chels.. but that girl seems like she could throw down. and for those Team Christ members who can't wait to get their freak on.. Baller said to head to tampa for get some tall b*tches. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2892039;
    they haven't done the veto competition yet? i thought they would have by now. and adam and ryan are drinking beer? so wonder when they will do the veto. would they let ryan and adam drinking before competition? crazy.
    No Veto Comp today they haven't even had nominations yet...its probably food comp thats going on now.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

i can't wait for veto - Go Veto James!

and I know it isn't until tomorrow.... <grump>

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2892043;
    by the way... good little christian girl nattie told shelia that when chelsia was saying all the stuff about abortions, crushing the eggs, etc... that if they had been outside She Would Have Hit Her. and all I got to say to that is, Chels would have tore her head off. and not because I like Chels.. but that girl seems like she could throw down. and for those Team Christ members who can't wait to get their freak on.. Baller said to head to tampa for get some tall b*tches. LOL
    yeah pretty odd coversation for such christians. last night when nat was complaining about you know who james again she was talking about potty mouths and oh how yeah we haven't cussed on the show tonight. well i knew ryan and adam had and thought nat did too. i went back to watch but coulnd't listen nats whole conversation again without something coming up. but i swear she was cussing when talking to adam outside by dryer.

I have a feeling that Nat is scrappy and could hold her own but chelsia could totally fight dirty and would win in seconds. i wonder why they would be talking like that about getting some, well, girls, like they are doing now if they were just talking about the live feeds and how much they pick up on them. so weird. i never get if they would talk like that in general or just when they forget anyone else can see them. i know people like that who are completely different depending on the crowd and who will be listening.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2892056;
    yeah pretty odd coversation for such christians. last night when nat was complaining about you know who james again she was talking about potty mouths and oh how yeah we haven't cussed on the show tonight. well i knew ryan and adam had and thought nat did too. i went back to watch but coulnd't listen nats whole conversation again without something coming up. but i swear she was cussing when talking to adam outside by dryer.
    What suprised me was Sharon dropped 3 f bombs when she went out to tell her lie about James....I was stunned!

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2892056;
    I heard her say the F word last night, and it wasn't fudge.. cause I immediately thought "team christ!" lol

Closed Thread