+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 3/23 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/23 Live Feed Transcripts

Feed 3 just flashed to a Chocolate easter bunny standing on the counter!

FORT Fogey

Sheila and Nat are going inside..Sheila so thats it Nat I come from a big family.

Nat I just have my 2 sisters I'm the middle child..."Hi camera are you following me? Sheila the camera is following me its following me."

Sheila is it??

they say ewe gross to a bug trap.

FORT Fogey

Nat's eating candy Adam walks through she says she wants her bible back later...he says ok and she can come up and hang out if she wants. She says she might later.

They start talking about the titles of the books on the wallpaper upstairs. Adams reading them to her. Then he goes into HOH.

Feeds 3 and 4 of sharon Sleeping switched to Josh washing his face in bathroom. Sheila in shower.

FORT Fogey

Josh heads to the back door...Nat says where is everybody then answers for herself Napping?

Josh says something I couldn't understand and goes outside.

Nat still eating and Sheila is out of the shower, deodorant, brushes teeth, washes sink.

FORT Fogey

Sheila tellls Nat she's going to redo her nails they are chipping already...Nat says she's going to take a nap.

FORT Fogey

Josh is outside alone with feet in HT...He talks to himself says he' mentally cracking.

FORT Fogey

Josh laying alone outside Sheila laying on her bed...everyone else is napping, so I'm out for awhile.

FORT Fogey

Josh in the afternoon show...he's outside talking to himself about Sheila

Her wardrobe sucks she' old as f**** thats the only reason she's cast. hmmm mmm mmm mmm

"I'm so sure can you even do a cheer for the seahawks Natalie??? You'd probabaly spell it wrong you'd probably spell it with a C. Last time I checked Texas Dwarfs Oregon...If Oregon is occupied by dumb f***s like you can we just remove it from the US. I have to talk to myself I can't stand these people."

FORT Fogey

Josh....I mean please James wheres pink everyday...Chelsia she wears jeans everyday can we get her out of those jeans...Ryan the white gangsta of the house... Nat please...Sheila if I have to see "Summer is for lovers" Im going to puke...Nobody has any fashion sense. Did anyone every go to college??? do they hve any education.

I have 2 degrees from UT I did that in 3 years at UT why can't these people do that too...I'm having a psychotic break down I hope people see why I'm breaking down. I can't even go off on these people anymore it won't help they just won't get it.

I mean if I was watching the show I'd feel sorry for me I really would. (I dont he wanted to be there)

FORT Fogey

Josh...

Food is the only thing that makes me happy and watch what happens this week I won't win HOH my friends won't win HOH and I'll be on slop but don't worry I'll be like a cock roach I'll be back you watch my friends I'll talk my way out of eviction...If I can talk my way out of a DWI while intoxicated I can talk my way out of anything. ( I have to run for 10 minutes darn this is funny stuff someone take over??)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567