Closed Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950

Thread: 3/21 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/21 Live Feed Discussion

i just watched

i don't see how people are defending chelsia... she is a whiny brat sore loser

she *may* get evicted and she sobs and attacks Natalie?

these people are the stupidest contestants ever... the simplest strategy of breaking up the pairs they don't seem to grasp... it's all "what did i do...why am i targeted"

James keeps winning... imo, the best thing for Adam to do is get rid of James's #1 ally to at least cripple him a lil. I think Adam was buying that garbage from Josh about getting rid of Nat... If Adam is this stupid then he will officially be dumber the Howie (remember his HOH..)

Shiela is really causing me stress, i can't bare watching showtime anymore because of her... this is the most annoying bitch to ever grace BB...even more that Jun

break up James/Chelsia first then the Josh/Sharon team... if this week goes by and both are still intact then Adam, Nat and that whole side deserves to go birthday party with lazy eye

damn, these people are stoopid.

oh Sheila just has no clue how the person she is trying to *protect* at home walks around with a bag over his head. What a nasty., disgusting, saggy skin, psychotic p-o-s she is

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by ABalla;2861180;

Last year, everyone hated Dick....most of America....yet, this group is worse than he ever was and everyone loves them. I'm confused. At least when Dick went off on a tangent, it was for a reason.....to be evicted so Dani wouldn't be, to rattle someone before a comp so they wouldn't do as well....etc....etc....These people are just plain mean.

AB, many of us liked/loved Dick last year. He's still around in the media,
    unlike most all of the past HG's.

It's not that we love this group at all, it's that we are stuck with them and are trying to make the best of the situation. It's the show we love. At least that's what I tell myself. I hope this season doesn't kill that.

On Sheila, did you'all see that she and Josh have a deal and are still pretending to be enemies?

I just happened to see the whole chelsia thing as I was going to bed. I was shocked that BB did not shut her up before they did. Obviously she was raging because she was upset about leaving and was crying beforehand but my goodness to spout such vitriol on a girl who is just vapid and kind of desperate is ridiculous. And for James to distance himself from it rather than really telling her to stop was just as bad. Sheila sitting outside fueling it then coming in to talk to Nat was beyond lame. I really cannot stand these people at all. They have no redeeming qualities. When nat was just obsessed with matt she was ok, but then with all the bjs and the stripping and the crazy Bible talk, i just cannot take her. noone on this show ever does the right thing when it comes down to it and i just cant wait for BB to be over this season. i want all the money to go to charity as a punishment to all those losers. they get to keep their prizes but the money they have to play for their favorite charity, and no, sheila that does not mean yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2861403;
    Brother I, you are so right about Nat. Generally speaking, she is the nicest, friendliest, funloving, and certainly loyal HG in a long time. She's pleasant and helpful and KIND. And despite some of her wacky statements (27 letters in the alphabet, measuring cubits etc lolol) she is no dummy. Her view of the game is on the money ( OKAY, voting James back almost sent me over the edge, it was SUCH a bad play!). If she gets Adam to get rid of Josh and Sharon falls into place as expected...it should be smooth sailing til final 5. Then, whatever happens, happens. And, a plus might be ChelSEEYA will have been on an emotional rollercoaster this week... hopefully the others will not have a short memory when it comes to remembering how she spent her "last days" in the house, being her vile self.

I would love to see Nat take it all.
    Thank for saying what I've been saying the whole time (only more eloquently because I keep getting attacked for it!.Just look at Nattie's thread!)
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Question: what the heck happened that set Chelsia off like this? Did she have a lot to drink? She really seems psychotic.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2860906;
    OMG! Adam has gained sooooo much weight! I was noticing that the other night when he was in the kitchen shoving his food in his face with one hand and cramming his other hand down his pants! EWWWWWWW!!!!!
    Matt already admitted to Josh that he has gained 20lbs since being in the house. He's always sticking something in his mouth. His breathing is horrible. He just walks a few steps and he's outta breath. It cracks me up when he lifts weights. He lasts about 5 minutes and he is dun/done for.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2861037;
    Sheila only has friends if they benefit her life. She does not have friends because she cares. I have a couple people I know who are just like that and it's sad.
    I could never be friends with someone like Sheila. I know I'm in the minority but I kinda feel sorry for Nat. I think she's very niave and wears her heart on her sleeve. She has a very low self esteem and she will do anything for anybody just to be accepted. I know she gives lap dances and BJ's under the covers but she still has an innocence about her that makes you want to coddle her. She wants to be everybodys friend but doens't know how to go about it. I don't know JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2861044;
    Who Nat or Sheila or both???

I know Nat has already told Matt she doesn't have friends.

I'm convinced the only reason Sheila's son encouraged her to do this show is because he wanted a break from that woman...and maybe he thinks after she sees herself on TV she'll have to recognize her shortcomings!
    She's so afraid that Josh or James is going to make her look bad to her son, well she don't have to worry about them she's doing a great job herself. I would be sooo embarassed if I were her son. I hope when she see's herself she will try to change for her sons sake.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2861052;
    A couple weeks ago we were complaining that they NEVER talked strategy...that there was NO game play. I'd rather this than pool orgys.
    There are so many things they aren't allowed to talk about. Former HQ, movie stars, songs, things happening inside the BB house, they can't mention names of any of thier friends, so really all their is to talk about is the game. I like hearing the different strategys and angles they each have. I get just as involved in it as they do. I know, pathetic! lol

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2861563;
    Thank for saying what I've been saying the whole time (only more eloquently because I keep getting attacked for it!.Just look at Nattie's thread!)
    I'm sorry that is happening to you Stacerace. Everyone has a right to their opinion and shouldn't get attacked for speaking it. I'm in the minority also I guess because I feel sorry for Nat too in the way she is being treated. I think she has very low self esteem but is basically a kind hearted person who is loyal to a fault. When she cares about someone she will do anything for them even at the risk of losing her own self respect. In fact, I don't think she even considers how it will affect her. It's really kind of sad to see them take advantage of her and says alot about what kind of people they are. I would take someone like Nat anyday over the rest of these losers in this house. These people make Evel Dick look like a saint in comparison......

Closed Thread