+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/20 Live Feed Discussion

it doesn't matter what the jury votes will or won't be if you never get to the end. I firmly don't see any reason Adam would align with the strongest 4 in the house, unless he just flat out doesn't care about winning IMO.

btw, everyone is so worried about the 4? What about the other? Ryan, Nat, Shelia, Adam? Isn't that 4 also? If you count Adam in that alliance... I kinda always counted him as the person who would eventually replace Josh in the other alliance.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

didn't james say that noms had to be done by 5 pm - so that is 8 pm EST, yes? so, three more hours and then we'll know.

at least if he puts up james, james has an honest chance of winning pov -

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2857461;
    James was thinking of putting up Adam because he thought Adam voted him out, then voted for him NOT to come back in. When he heard from Sharon it was Matt who was the 3rd vote, his whole demeanor changed, he put Matt up. He never wanted to put Adam up out of dislike OR gameplay.
    But see that's the thing IMO if they were such good friends to begin with James wouldn't have spent an entire week obsessing about the other vote, he should have trusted his "friend" and known it was Matt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79;2857465;
    it doesn't matter what the jury votes will or won't be if you never get to the end. I firmly don't see any reason Adam would align with the strongest 4 in the house, unless he just flat out doesn't care about winning IMO.
    Adam won't be in the end if he takes out any of the 4 on Jamess side...because thats an immediate 3 that are your enemy. A strong force against him....the other way eliminating Sheila he's safe from everyone...Ryan won't hate Adam for that move and really neither would Nat they would still be targeting the other foursome.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2857474;
    Adam won't be in the end if he takes out any of the 4 on Jamess side...because thats an immediate 3 that are your enemy. A strong force against him....the other way eliminating Sheila he's safe from everyone...Ryan won't hate Adam for that move and really neither would Nat they would still be targeting the other foursome.
    Oh i don't necessary disagree with you guys. I can't stand Sheila and actually somewhat like the four J/C and J/S i'm not saying what i want Adam to do, i'm playing devil's advocate for what i think Adam would be thinking of before the nomination.

Either way it's all JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2857467;
    btw, everyone is so worried about the 4? What about the other? Ryan, Nat, Shelia, Adam? Isn't that 4 also? If you count Adam in that alliance... I kinda always counted him as the person who would eventually replace Josh in the other alliance.
    From Adam's perspective, the difference is J/C are an unbreakable alliance, as is J/S, so that leaves him fifth at best. He can't win back-to-back-to-back-to-back-etc HOHs to ensure his safety, and they are only using him while they need him.

When it comes to Ryan, Sheila, and Nat, he has a chance to win the big prize against all four of them, in addition to the fact that they are not tied to each other like James is to Chels and like Josh is to Sharon. Big, big difference.

If Adam uses his noggin, he definitely breaks that group up right now while he has a chance. James is most definitely the "mastermind" in the group, and Chelsia has proven strong in every competition. He would be a complete idiot not to get one of the two of them out.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Heeheehee....Adam says James and Chelsia are going up

FORT Fogey

Mari I know its a tough spot for Adam...but his safest move IMHO is Sheila...no one in that house would be hating him for that!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2857481;
    Heeheehee....Adam says James and Chelsia are going up
    that would be the best move if he wants to try to guarantee one of that pairing would go.

+ Reply to Thread