+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

Well I have to give it to J/J/S/C their plan is working to a tee. Sheila flopped around like a fish and throw in the bonus of Sheila and Natalie fighting now. A good days work.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

if this goes as planned, this could be the best snow job since nikomas' six finger plan

Anyone else get the feeling Sheila is getting ready for a showdown. She is getting the bikini on now..gonna fight with the young ones. Wonder if she will reapply her mascara before it starts. Great TV!!

She's going to let James have it. He just told her he's glad he made her cry!!! hahahaha
    Yup, with donuts!!

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2850999;
    I wonder who's more dumb sheila for flipping and flopping or Ryan and Matt for continually following her around asking for her vote.
    I thought Sheila said she was telling them both she was voting for them to stay... It has been said she is playing the best game, and it may well prove to be so....

And if she can actually find out who is voting how, and somehow make the vote 3-3, it is certainly in her best interest, and NOT in James', cause he will be the one making the ultimate decision...

I hope she can pull it off, but she is being played too well by James, et al...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Natalie just told Adam that she will get him an 8th (1/8... half a quarter bag of weed) for $40 and a frappuccino and they will go for a walk in the woods and smoke his joint and she will show him a real beaver. What world does this girl live in? One minute she is quoting from a bible the next she is showing beavers & smoking pot. The worst thing Jameka ever did was "your mother and your daughter" and a few F-bombs... Nat is a bi-polar zealot.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Nat is one of those people who will do or say just about anything to be accepted by people. If you love wrestling, she will suddenly love it too and will want to take you to all the great shows in the area...it's very sad.
    Yup, with donuts!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2851132;
    Natalie just told Adam that she will get him an 8th (1/8... half a quarter bag of weed) for $40 and a frappuccino and they will go for a walk in the woods and smoke his joint and she will show him a real beaver. What world does this girl live in? One minute she is quoting from a bible the next she is showing beavers will smoking pot. The worst thing Jameka ever did was "your mother and your daughter" and a few F-bombs... Nat is a bi-polar zealot.
    hasn't he already seen her beaver during the 'striptease'?

James has been telling Chels that she is gaining weight (which no man should ever do) and she finally told him in the KT that its getting on her nerves, that Baller is now calling her Tubby. He said he would stop it.. he said, look at me, I have bacne, an ugly face, a pink mohawk, i pick my nose and i have a brawny man on my chest

He tells her she needs to go outside and talk more crap about him but they go to HOH together, and all 4 feeds cut to Shelia. Gawd Forbid that we see them KISS!!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

All this talk of Nat being a Seahawks cheerleader i went and looked at the Seagals roster and there was a Natalie on last years squad but its not her no way!

+ Reply to Thread