+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/17 Live Feed Discussion

3/17 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 3/17 Live Feed Discussion

From the transcripts: (thanks to susanr)
    Sheila says she wishes Evil Dick was the twist and he would come back and rip havoc on all these a****** and I would cheer him on. She says say it to my face over and over again.
    That would be a great twist. ED would chew these morons up and spit them out. (including Sheila)
    Last edited by dagwood; 03-17-2008 at 01:55 PM.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

[QUOTE=dagwood;2848067;]From the transcripts: (thanks to susanr)
    [QUOTE]Sheila says she wishes Evil Dick was the twist and he would come back and rip havoc on all these a****** and I would cheer him on. She says say it to my face over and over again.

That would be a great twist. ED would chew these morons up and spit them out. (iincluding Sheila)
    Oh Sheila really has the hots for Dick. She thinks they would be best of friends if they ever got to meet. She's questioning her sanity now, wait until Dick got done with her. She would be cowering in a corner somewhere crying uncontrolably and the thing is he would do it all to her face not behind her back. I would love to see that. Now that would be a great twist. Bring Dick back!

Bring Dick back!
    Uh...Let's not and say we did!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

well, see, if they could bring back E&J to do a competion (and I couldn't stand him, and could only tolerate her) - I think it would be tons of fun to have Dick run a competioin of some kind. Let those losers EARN an HOH from him!! They would all be throwing up by the time he was done with them. I would LOVE it.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I thought about this a couple weeks ago. I think it would be fun if they just had Dick get over the BB speaker and rip 'em all to shreds....especially since they all seem to think that they are like him, mostly Josh. It would be great to for them to hear what he thought about all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2848201;
    I thought about this a couple weeks ago. I think it would be fun if they just had Dick get over the BB speaker and rip 'em all to shreds....especially since they all seem to think that they are like him, mostly Josh. It would be great to for them to hear what he thought about all of them.
    Yeah, he could rip into Josh when he is trying his best "Josh in the morning" routine.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I agree, I think it would be great to see/hear Dick in some way.. He would rip Shelia and Nat to absolute bits.. Bring Dick Back!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

so, as far as anyone can tell, MAtt is still the target for eviction?

and what is Sheila compalining about - is she just playing ot Nat?

yes iguana, it would take a miracle of God (or the DR) to keep Matt. I don't really know what Shelia is up to.. She is definitely playing both sides. She talks with Nat for hours about getting out James and Josh and how she wants Matt to stay, then goes to James and says she can't wait till Matt leaves.. so I dunno what her deal is.. covering her butt from both directions I reckon.

I wonder when they will use the cricket set? POV or HOH? Last season it was POV wasn't it?
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast