+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

I have to say - Sheila does have a book deal. You can read about it on her Myspace page. And I think it is on her website as well.

I don't doubt she has a book deal and it may even do well, but she acts like her life has been harder than anyone else in the world and it just irritates me.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Oh, I'm sure she has a book deal. She says it's been sitting on her publishers desk for ten years. The first ghostwriter thought it was garbage and quit.

Now she's trashing Adam. Sheila's just writing herself a one way ticket out of there...

ETA: Jinx, misticati!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2845171;
    I have to say - Sheila does have a book deal. You can read about it on her Myspace page. And I think it is on her website as well.
    yes she does...but if its been in the works for 10 years the payed her half the deal up front 10 years ago...the first ghost writer already quit the book saying there wasnt' enough there. She thinks her life is so important, but I think from watching her on BB all thats there is she was a Penthouse pet, she lived with rich guys and a few celebritys and she's a single mother. Im thinking the publisher will be reluctant to publish that after this.

Especially after being on Big Brother! Or it's going to be big flop! But trashy novels usually do well. LOL!

Oh - see that's the thing - I wish that CBS would show more of what really happens instead of doing the edits the way they do! I wasn't aware she has been saying her life is harder than anyone else in the world. I'd like to see her living on the disability pension I live on - that's being poor! I live below the poverty level. Hmmm - yeah she has life so hard! *rolleyes*

Sheila lives in her own world just as Nat does. I want to reach through the screen and smack both of them!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2845183;
    Especially after being on Big Brother! Or it's going to be big flop! But trashy novels usually do well. LOL!

Oh - see that's the thing - I wish that CBS would show more of what really happens instead of doing the edits the way they do! I wasn't aware she has been saying her life is harder than anyone else in the world. I'd like to see her living on the disability pension I live on - that's being poor! I live below the poverty level. Hmmm - yeah she has life so hard! *rolleyes*
    Sheila doesn't have a clue about how hard the real world is...She skated threw on her looks and she knows it. She's been telling anyone who would listen that she hasn't earned anything in her life. People just gave her things for being pretty. She doesn't like it about herself but thats how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2845187;
    Sheila lives in her own world just as Nat does. I want to reach through the screen and smack both of them!
    I want to reach through the screen and smack all of them! Then tell them they are all fired and bring in some decent people! This lot of hamsters doesn't have anyone there who is worthy of winning! The money should go to charity!

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2845190;
    Sheila doesn't have a clue about how hard the real world is...She skated threw on her looks and she knows it. She's been telling anyone who would listen that she hasn't earned anything in her life. People just gave her things for being pretty. She doesn't like it about herself but thats how it is.
    Well at least she can be honest with herself and admit it. A lot of people would be in denial over that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2845194;
    Well at least she can be honest with herself and admit it. A lot of people would be in denial over that.
    Ahh but is she admitting it to do something about it..or just because she's on the block and needs people to think she can change her piggybacking ways??

+ Reply to Thread