+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/7 Live Feed Discussion

3/7 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 3 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-week-3-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Re: 3/7 Live Feed Discussion

oh awesome bible whore blabbed to matt about the plan to backdoor him.

i wonder how loudly you'd have scream at nat for her to hear you with her head so far up matt's ass?

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2829569;
    oh awesome bible whore blabbed to matt about the plan to backdoor him.

i wonder how loudly you'd have scream at nat for her to hear you with her head so far up matt's ass?
    She gets on my nerves about Matt, hope she ends up getting backdoored now that she blabbed her mouth. She still doesn't get it. NATALIE MATT IS JUST NOT INTO YOU!!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

it's incredibly frustrating to watch. she just referred to matt as her partner before being corrected by josh. she is soooo screwed

They need to get her out. She cannot lie and in this game you have to be able to keep a secret and lie.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Lol...everyone is up in HOH promising Ryan 2 weeks freedom except Sharon, Adam, and Natalie.
    I bet he is feeling some pressure.

ETA...Looks like Ryan is going to go with the house and put up Matt if someone comes off the block.
    I am getting giddy right now. Natalie is the target next week because she went and told Matt the plan.
    Last edited by Jecadon; 03-07-2008 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2829660;
    it's incredibly frustrating to watch. she just referred to matt as her partner before being corrected by josh. she is soooo screwed
    She has really convinced her self that Matt really wants her. She is sho naive when it comes to men (Matt) because I havent seen her react with other man than him. She is such a looser and I really liked her until now.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Seems Josh has the wherewithall to get the power couples out. Why don't they all ever consider putting Josh up?
    I mean, they do, but it's always, let's wait until next week.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Wow, this is getting exciting. But things change in the house so fast that it makes my head spin. Let me see if I understand what's happened so far.
    • Josh came up with an idea to backdoor Matt
    • The entire house agreed to giving Ryan either 2 or 3 weeks of safety
    • Nat spilled the beans to Matt
    • Matt and Ryan talked about this and Ryan *seemed* to be on Matt's side
    • Ryan seemed to be agreeable to Josh's plan as long as everyone swore on the Bible
    • Matt thinks he's safe and the boy's club has his back
    Does all of that seem right?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2829841;
    Wow, this is getting exciting. But things change in the house so fast that it makes my head spin. Let me see if I understand what's happened so far.
    • Josh came up with an idea to backdoor Matt
    • The entire house agreed to giving Ryan either 2 or 3 weeks of safety
    • Nat spilled the beans to Matt
    • Matt and Ryan talked about this and Ryan *seemed* to be on Matt's side
    • Ryan seemed to be agreeable to Josh's plan as long as everyone swore on the Bible
    • Matt thinks he's safe and the boy's club has his back
    Does all of that seem right?
    From what I've read. And for some reason Ryan is calling it "Plan C". I don't know if that's because there have already been a Plan A and a Plan B or if he thinks the idea was originally Chelsia's. Which could be good for Josh at least in the short term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast