+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/5 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

3/5 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 3 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-week-3-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 3/5 Live Feed Discussion

looks like the day will be filled with lots of flames.

I read that the alarm was suppose to go off between 12 and 4 am but it didn't happen. Guess you can't believe everything you read.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Does Allison know for sure she's going? Ryan does, he just told Adam you guys are staying. If James talked to Adam as someone said, I'm thinking the vote may be 3-0, as Josh wanted. I saw Chelsia pat Sheila's shoulder and she looked happy.

Feeds just came back on and they are gathering in the HOH room. Ryan is in HOH bathroom checking out his hair. Can hear Sharon talking in the other room.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2824923;
    Does Allison know for sure she's going? Ryan does, he just told Adam you guys are staying. If James talked to Adam as someone said, I'm thinking the vote may be 3-0, as Josh wanted. I saw Chelsia pat Sheila's shoulder and she looked happy.
    Yep, she knows. I'm not sure how it all went down but from the little I've read on the boards, one of the girls [Nat or Chels] spilled the beans. I only tuned into the tail end of Alison being her normal pathological lying piece of crap self and turning every freakin' thing around and throwing Ryan and anybody else she could think of under the freight train.

There ALL in HOH for a lockdown which is supposed to last between 1 1/2 - 2 hours. We're at about the 25 minute mark and I'm wondering how long it will take till Allison causes a clusterdump.

Nobody's talking game, but it shouldn't be long.

I cannot stasnd Allison. She won't own up to anything; she either 1) denies it, 2) turns it around and blames it on whatever name first comes to mind, or 3) shrugs it off and says "Whatever". I've never heard her once say, "Yeah, I seriously 'efffed up on that one . . . sorry" or "I know - that was a stupid move I made".

Hey - I'm all about the game and the need to deceive/manipulate/whatever, but show a little humanity too. She claims to be such a "giver" (I almost puked when I read her bio . . . Mother Theresa my ass), but the only time I've seen that side is if there's something in it for her.

Ryan deserves a medal for putting up with all her spin.

Only 4 more hours until the show starts and she is evicted...believe me I will be thrilled when she is off my feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2825113;
    Ryan deserves a medal for putting up with all her spin.
    You are so right Jewelsy. I have always like Ryan. He strikes me as somewhat quiet and shy guy. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he and Jen get back together and trash Allison because you know it is going to happen.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by Jecadon;2825136;
    Only 4 more hours until the show starts and she is evicted...believe me I will be thrilled when she is off my feeds.
    Please join me in quick prayer that Big Brother does NOT take mercy on her and allow her back into the house.
    Gotta The Fort

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

i'll throw an hallelujah to that, snap! i'll pray to jameka's god and natalie's god for that...and any other gods who may be listening!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast