+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: James -BB9 (Live Feeds)

Re: James -BB9 (Live Feeds)

BB9 James takes free stuff Josh: Rock On Breast Cancer boy

(talk of pink clothes, how his sponsor gave him all pink clothes, shoes, etc for his trip)

Ja: people sometimes associate the pink with breast cancer awareness and stuff like that.. they are more willing to give you free shi*t.
    Jo: Thats good!
    Ja: I don't say anything and they are like "you're doing a good thing", what are ya gonna do, right?
    Jo: Rock on Breast Cancer Boy
    Ja: I wish I was doing something with that but no one came to me and I tried to do something with charities but (shakes head)
    Jo: You can do something with Adam after this
    Ja: The whole thing with charities is that people who run them end up making more money than anyone

Transcribed.... All this talk about a few sentences... that could have been in jest or could have been twice in his whole trip around the united states that this happened. If thats the worst this kid has eve done, then I need to be sent straight to hell in a handbasket.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

No one said it was the worst thing he has done....we know he's done worse. You said.....he didn't say it. I said....he did. And he did...no matter how it was mean't. Because OF COURSE what James said is in jest and to look good in front of the boys. But what Adam, Sheila or Nat does or says isn't? Double standards.

Honestly.............this is just a TV show.

CCL

If I saw someone biking around in a pink shirt, I wouldn't automatically think they were doing something for breast cancer and shove money at them. If people want to donate to breast cancer charities, there are a lot of legitimate charities they can give to - they don't have to go find someone on the street to hand their money to.
    As for James and his supposed mission to bike around the world promoting peace/anti-materialism...he hasn't even been out of the US yet! Somehow I don't think he's thought through about the visas he's going to need, the vaccinations etc. I think he's just flying by the seat of his pants. He seems that type. And that's fine. Nor do I buy that he's purely motivated by the need to spread the gospel of peace and anti-materialism...that might matter to him, but I'm sure that he is also very much motivated by a desire to see the world, meet new people, have new experiences etc. Which is fine. And if people want to help him on his journey, so be it. He's not forcing anyone to give him a place to stay for the night, or money for a plane trip or whatever.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

He Did Not Say That He Tells People He Rides For Breast Cancer. eesh He just said that if people mistake him for that, he doesn't correct them.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2904107;
    As for James and his supposed mission to bike around the world promoting peace/anti-materialism...he hasn't even been out of the US yet!
    Yes he has. He lived in Tokyo and has been through Europe, but not by bike.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2904188;
    He Did Not Say That He Tells People He Rides For Breast Cancer. eesh He just said that if people mistake him for that, he doesn't correct them.
    I know Pink, I didn't say he tells people that. My response "I heard it" was in response to these two posts below.

James said...."I don't say anything and they are like, you're doing a good thing, what are ya gonna do, right?"

So James IS aware that people think he's riding for Breast Cancer and he DOES take it, imo...of course.

Originally Posted by boogaboo
    From what I read he was aware that people thought that the donation was for breast cancer and still took it without explaining that it wasn't.

Originally Posted by ThinkPink
    don't read it, hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2904188;
    That's all we have said. And I'm sorry but I don't understand how that is ok? That is just my opinion. You are taking this way too personal. People say nasty things about some of the HG's I like all the time and I just laugh it off for the most part.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2904191;
    Yes he has. He lived in Tokyo and has been through Europe, but not by bike.
    Yes, I know, but I was referring specifically to his biking trip.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I am not taking anything personal, trust me... a couple weeks, Big Brother AU starts and I won't remember who James is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011