Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by folsomcat;2576579;
    bbnbama, That's sad, but I totally agree! The one thing I really missed this year was all of the evictees on House Calls and the Early Show (thanks, a lot, Amber!). Hopefully, once it's over Tuesday, we'll get the final 2 (or 3) on all of those shows that have been banned for now, so it doesn't have to ends just yet! (But, I'm also a Survivor fan, so I'm looking forward to Thursday night. But, it's not even close to the same as BB, since it's all pre-taped).
    Oh yeah I'm a fan (and watcher) of many many reality shows but like I said, BB is a 24/7 show that is live and us live feeders bond during these late nights and depend on each other to fill us in when we are at work or not at our computers....its a different kind of comradarie......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2576541;
    Danielle imo is immature, however most girls her age are.
    Couldn't agree with you more. I've been saying the same thing to my hubby every time he complains about her whining. Good grief, the girl just turned 21. She was just in high school 2 years ago! She would only be starting her junior year in college right now if she went straight on from hs. She's supposed to be self-centered and immature right now. I know I was at that age. Give the girl a break. The difference between her and me (besides too many years in age) is that she has VIDEO PROOF of her immaturity that's going to humiliate her to no end in about 5 years.

Glad to see the D's getting along and having fun their final night in the house. I was worried on Saturday night watching AD. Dani was sooooo sulky. No, this isn't a perfect ending with their relationship all patched up and wrapped in a bow, but we couldn't really expect it to be. They have to go back to the real world now where those problems began. But I hope, for both of their sakes, that their time in the BB house has given them somewhere to start.

Congrats, Donatos! I'm going to miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte;2576604;
    Couldn't agree with you more. I've been saying the same thing to my hubby every time he complains about her whining. Good grief, the girl just turned 21. She was just in high school 2 years ago! She would only be starting her junior year in college right now if she went straight on from hs. She's supposed to be self-centered and immature right now. I know I was at that age. Give the girl a break. The difference between her and me (besides too many years in age) is that she has VIDEO PROOF of her immaturity that's going to humiliate her to no end in about 5 years.

Glad to see the D's getting along and having fun their final night in the house. I was worried on Saturday night watching AD. Dani was sooooo sulky. No, this isn't a perfect ending with their relationship all patched up and wrapped in a bow, but we couldn't really expect it to be. They have to go back to the real world now where those problems began. But I hope, for both of their sakes, that their time in the BB house has given them somewhere to start.

Congrats, Donatos! I'm going to miss you!
    I totally agree with all of that! AND, we (the public) still don't know exactly what the problems with D/D were. There have been rumors of money owed to ED by Dani, but we don't know that for a fact. Hopefully, this can be a start to working all of that out! I'm personally thrilled that they made F2.

bbnbama: I totally agree with your previous post. It has been fun. Had summers off and just started back to school as an aide on the 4th so have been getting to bed earlier. I miss my late nights with all of you. Thanks for all the wonderful posts. Night All!!
    It has been fun

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

no one can accuse big brother of not having a sense of humor!!!

dick & daniele are playing cards and talking more about the game. bb comes over the speaker and says "houseguests, you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions"

dick responds with "we'll be able to talk about our diary room sessions after tomorrow all we want, mf'ers!!!"

bb says over the speaker "thank you!"

that made me laugh out loud ...

-----------

ps ... personally i don't understand what the big deal is now ... the game is over. they don't have any more campaigning to do. why not be able to talk about them?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Dick calling a break on the card game...(they've been playing forever!)...he's gone outside to smoke....Dick is saying to the cameras "Last night"....I can't imagine the shell shock all of the jury members and final 2 are going to have after tomorrow night..getting back into society...I imagine it will take some time to decompress from it all....

Dani inside making them each a dessert plate...not sure what it is though....

I think they are just trying to find things to do for the Showtime watchers...

**Ok I've got to call it a night myself....nighty night everyone......**
    Last edited by bbnbama; 09-18-2007 at 02:24 AM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

BTW Danielle is only 19 not 21. She had her b-day in the house, and kept reminding her father not to let out her secret. She didn't want to be the youngest in the house.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starzed_;2576670;
    BTW Danielle is only 19 not 21. She had her b-day in the house, and kept reminding her father not to let out her secret. She didn't want to be the youngest in the house.
    no, she was 20 when she entered the house and she is 21 now.

and while she claims she didn't want to be the youngest one there, i think big brother probably didn't want her to reveal she was under 21 because then everyone else would question how she managed to get past the age rule.

FORT Fogey

Did you notice tonight, Dani is only happy in bashing others. Most of the bashing between D/D was instigated by Dani and it seemed that Dick was just going along trying to keep the house light for their last night. He had some great bashing too, but Dani was constantly streaming on bashing the hgs. Dick forgot alot of wierd behavior of the hgs, but Dani remembers them all and she is not happy unless she is constantly making fun of others. She has this need to feel superior and always right. She made a big production out of Dick being right about what time Tuesday show would start, she had to go to the Dr and didn't want to admit that Dick was right at first. If Jen is wierd, Dani is too. But I think she thinks nothing is wrong with her and will not seek out therapy. I just don't understand, how you can not talk to all the members of your family for two years. Even her minister grandmother. One day she will realize that blood is thicker than water or some man's infatuation with her.

To be fair, they don't exactly have lots to talk about in there. They haven't seen anyone other then the other house guests in almost 2 1/2 months, haven't read any newspapers/books/magazines, haven't seen any news or other television programming. There really isn't much else to discuss then what they have been living 24/7.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast