Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #1
    FORT Writer AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,225

    9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.
    Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.
    If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy or individual contestant threads.

    If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

    In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

    Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 10 thread here:

    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...week-10-a.html

    Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.
    If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here.
    There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.


    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Night Owl Missy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    D/D are still asleep since they were up so late this morning. Dani had an all out hissy fit last night. Complaining about the jury telling her she was flying under the radar and she road her dads coat tails through the game.

    She kept saying she is tired of living in his shadow and that she is soooooooo over it and wants to go home.

    When the feeds came back on last night Dick was in the backyard freaking out about Dani being mad at him again. Dani was coming out of the restroom slamming stuff around and drying her eyes. Dick finished smoking and came back inside and went into the bedroom to talk to Dani. That is when she started her whine fest.

    Now, I hope once she calms down she will realize her dad did nothing wrong. That her dad actually had relationships with these people while she was stuck to Nick for the first 4 weeks of the game. She said on the feeds over the past few days that she thought her dad would win and she was ok with that.

    I guess we shall see on Tuesday. She will not be able to hide her non verbals very well.

  3. #3
    Night Owl Missy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    Dani is up and laying out in the backyard. Dick is still snoozing away in the round room.

  4. #4
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    Let the girl have some emotions ... she just got grilled by some very bitter people. They didn't limit their judgement on the game, they went into her personal life as well. (And who are THESE people to judge her life outside the house!?! SHEESH!) I don't handle confrontations well at all, taking everything very personally. I'd be upset and want to be alone for awhile too.

    I don't think either way will seriously affect the relationship they will carry out of the house. They have both stated that they both win either way. It's not gonna be a "Father Knows Best" relationship, no matter how long they were trapped together, however hopefully they can build on the growth they've developed so far.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  5. #5
    FORT Fan Daria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    265

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2574722;
    Let the girl have some emotions ... she just got grilled by some very bitter people. They didn't limit their judgement on the game, they went into her personal life as well. (And who are THESE people to judge her life outside the house!?! SHEESH!)
    We don't know that the jury was bitter. That is just an assumption. Yes, this is a very personal game this year. Dick and Dani have been a part of that as well. Dick's attack on Zack in the carrot top challenge was very personal. He wanted him fired from his job. Dani helped him decide what to say and told him to start it up in the competition. Dick attacked [insert every member of jury here] on a personal level! Well, maybe not Jessica. Again Dani helped him decide what to pick on many of them about. This has just been a very personal year for everyone. Dani can't expect it not to come back on her just because she hid behind her dad all summer...

  6. #6
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    I did not say anything about Dick not deserving bitterness.

    And I DO say "bitter", just from their short interviews from the jury house and what was reported as being said by Dick on the live feeds. Dustin leads the way on that one, then Amber with her continued 5-year-old's perspective of "good people" vs "bad people".

    I'm talking about Amber and the rest pulling in relationships outside the house and letting that determine who is "good" and who is not. I find it hilarious that the allegedly former druggie is planting herself firmly in the middle of the circle of those she deems 'good'. I'm not saying a drug addict cannot change or is forever labelled, I am saying her behavior reeked at the best of times, yet she was delusional enough to forgive herself while condemning others for things outside the game. Btw, Dani said herself she is a Christian, but she doesn't proclaim it or pray on camera like others have.

    Did she sic her dad on Zach and some of the others? Most definitely. I don't think she told him what to say, just "distract them" and the like. She knew it wouldn't be pretty, but Dick is responsible for what comes out of his mouth, not his daughter.

    She did win competitions, maybe not at the end but she got them to the end. All I'm saying is, the jury should keep their comments about the game and leave off everything outside the house.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  7. #7
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,738

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    Mom2, I think Dick is very prone to Father Knows Best... or at least that's how Dani sees it... take your vitamins for example. I don't think he'll necessarily dole out a bunch of cash for her around the world tour of Disneylands, for example, but only for college funds. I think he wants to use a lot of the cash for starting his own bar, helping out his mom, sending his son to college, etc. Once you take taxes off the top, unless the kids go to public colleges, there won't be much left, and even if they do, once he opens a bar there'll be zip less for frivolity. And Dani doesn't strike me as being understanding of all that. I don't think she's thought about taxes at all for example...she wants to go to college and to Europe and no doubt buy a car and and....

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2574764;
    I did not say anything about Dick not deserving bitterness.

    And I DO say "bitter", just from their short interviews from the jury house and what was reported as being said by Dick on the live feeds. Dustin leads the way on that one, then Amber with her continued 5-year-old's perspective of "good people" vs "bad people".

    I'm talking about Amber and the rest pulling in relationships outside the house and letting that determine who is "good" and who is not. I find it hilarious that the allegedly former druggie is planting herself firmly in the middle of the circle of those she deems 'good'. I'm not saying a drug addict cannot change or is forever labelled, I am saying her behavior reeked at the best of times, yet she was delusional enough to forgive herself while condemning others for things outside the game. Btw, Dani said herself she is a Christian, but she doesn't proclaim it or pray on camera like others have.

    Did she sic her dad on Zach and some of the others? Most definitely. I don't think she told him what to say, just "distract them" and the like. She knew it wouldn't be pretty, but Dick is responsible for what comes out of his mouth, not his daughter.

    She did win competitions, maybe not at the end but she got them to the end. All I'm saying is, the jury should keep their comments about the game and leave off everything outside the house.
    Yes, Dick is responsible for his actions but in regards to Zach, Dani gave him the ammo. Dick knew nothing about Zach's ex girlfriend, he kinda thought Zack never had a girlfriend. All the hgs made it personal. Dani's way of keeping her hands clean was claiming that she had to deal with Dick verbal insults on the outside. She made it personal when she hooked up with Nick after she told the hgs how wonderful her boyfriend was. She did not like any of the house guests nor took the time to get to know them except Zach and that was all game. Dani repeatedly said she hated the hgs and even Dick had to urge her to interact with the hgs and play beer pong. And the game is not all about winning comps, if so then Will shouldnt have won BB2 and propelled Boogie into his win. Dani is a self absord twit and she needs to get over herself.

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2574766;
    Mom2, I think Dick is very prone to Father Knows Best... or at least that's how Dani sees it... take your vitamins for example. I don't think he'll necessarily dole out a bunch of cash for her around the world tour of Disneylands, for example, but only for college funds. I think he wants to use a lot of the cash for starting his own bar, helping out his mom, sending his son to college, etc. Once you take taxes off the top, unless the kids go to public colleges, there won't be much left, and even if they do, once he opens a bar there'll be zip less for frivolity. And Dani doesn't strike me as being understanding of all that. I don't think she's thought about taxes at all for example...she wants to go to college and to Europe and no doubt buy a car and and....
    Just a clarification, not to visit Europe but tour all the disneylands in the world. Why don't she just flush the money down the toilet.

  10. #10
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,700

    Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

    Poor Dick. He looks so all alone in that hot tub. I just want to go there and talk to him so he won't be so bored.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.