Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion

Even though I have never like dick for his bullying of the other house guests I do feel sorry for him concerning his relationship with his daughter. He is really in a hard spot right now. He can't be happy about winning because he knows it will tick Dani off. And it seems after the jury questions that he is going to win. It is such a different feel in the house now then right after the HOH where they were so happy. Dick just wanders from place to place deep in thought while Dani sleeps.

Dick is laying down in bed but it sounds like he is crying (can't be sure).

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

It seems to take Dani time to process disappointments. She has actually she just wants to be left alone until she gets things tucked away properly... Dick SHOULD be aware of that, but he always compounds things by "hovering"...

Perhaps it's a short term memory thing - like his asking her the same questions again and again... Or, perhaps, he's only playing the part of what he thinks a good father would be...

Very strange family...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

So what else is new with Dani? Same story different day. She is always whining and pouting when something doesn't go her way. THe only time she smiles is when it's Dani's world. The reason she is so upset is she thought it was going to be a cakewalk beating Dick because he is hated.
    What she didn't take into account is that this is a Personal Jury this year. And granted Dick was mean to them, but he at least had a relationship with all of them. And didn't lie to them for the most part.
    Dani on the other hand ignored all of them most of the time and just sat around all the time whining and complaining all summer and she wasn't always honest with them.
    They saw that Dick is what kept her going always reassuring her and babying her.
    And they also see the nasty way she treats him.
    Amd I think they think the money would be better off in Dicks hands that he will use it better.
    This year is different you needed to play the personal game too.
    ANd by the end Dick actually won almost as many Comps as Dani and at the key time his winning at the end is what drove them over the finish line. ANd his standing in the rain that long also is going to win respect.

I didn't want either of the Donato's to win but if I were on the jury it would go to Dick. I just think he deserves it more.

And let's face it this show did nothing to repair their relationship the only thing that brought them together was a goal of winning money. Dani is still going to be nasty to Dick no matter what. She is too immature at this point to fix anything. And if Dick beats her in her mind that will be his fault too. ANd just another thing to hold against him.

He is crying and sniffling.

I suppose people still think he is the devil himself. I don't think anyone can doubt that he does love his daughter, who really does need to seek some counseling to work on these issues while she is still young.

If she is not happy at finishing a sure second in this game, $50,000 or even more, working on reconnecting with her dad, and possibly having a shot at a relationship outside the house with Nick, who seems like a nice guy...

well then Dani is unhappy with Dani, and will be until she gets to the crux of the problem.

Maybe she can figure that out before she wastes any more time of her young life being miserable.

Hmm, although I agree with the way it looks like the jury's going, I feel so bad for Dick. He should be happy at this time, and is too sad about Dani's reactions to care. Doesn't she get that she will have 50K plus anything Dick wishes to give her?

I think Dick needs a long, long break from Dani and I hope he goes somewhere nice, far away, for a while.

Dani needs to try to get a better attitude in life or she is always going to be a miserable person.
    SHe is going to fail at any relationship she has because she can't see anything as her fault.
    That jury attacked her because she threw her nose up at them the whole season she didn't try to be nice to them except when she needed something from them.
    How many times did we hear her say she hated everyone in the house. Well they fell that hate and now they are giving her some of it back. She said the other night when her and Dick were going over the final comp that she didn't know how they would answer questions because she didn't know any of them and hated them all.
    Thats what is going to lose her this game. It's a personal game this year and she didn't care enough about anyone but herself and Nick to be nice to these people and get to know who they were.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;2574538;
    It's a personal game this year and she didn't care enough about anyone but herself and Nick to be nice to these people and get to know who they were.
    ITA and I am guessing Nick may be feeling around for the Backdoor after seeing her nasty behavior--especially toward Zach--pretending she liked him and befriending him and then laughing after she encouraged Dick to berate him.

It's one thing to "play the game" and it's another to be cruel to people. If I were Nick, I'd run for the hills.

I hope Dick wins the money--his love for his daughter goes a long way to redeeming him for me and this one statement he made when she first suggested turning on Eric and Jess: He said something about always having kept their word and did they really want to break it now? (because they COULD have voted out Jameka) but Dani was insistent.

I think Dick goes along with everything she wants becasue she has all the power in their relationship. He knows she'll disappear for years at a time and it makes him say "How High" when she says Jump.

I do think Dick has a problem with anger but I think he WANTS to do the right thing--like initially wanting not to turn on his alliances.

To me, Boogie is the most foul jerk to ever be on BB. Even with Dick's anger problem, I think his heart is there.

Danielle is a mess and needs help.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456