Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion

i was just reading on another site that daniele is pouting becuase the jury hates her and dick is torn because he's got the feeling he'll win, based on the way the jury responded to them, but he feels guilty because if he wins, he also loses (daniele).

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2574451;
    i was just reading on another site that daniele is pouting becuase the jury hates her and dick is torn because he's got the feeling he'll win, based on the way the jury responded to them, but he feels guilty because if he wins, he also loses (daniele).
    It's true. Poor Dick is going over everything he said last night. He even went through his speech in his head to convince himself that he didn't campaign against her.

"Is it my fault her personal life is a mess? Is it my fault that she didn't make any personal relationships in the house?"

He hasn't lost her. She will choose to run away and turn her back on him again. She's got a lot of growing up to do.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

I know it's sad, but I'm having withdrawal spasms here... any more details about post questioning discussion? I get that Dani was upset, and Dad is worried, but details? Barefootdyke - maybe you could pm me with the site that is discussing it.
    Count your blessings!

I have read on another board that the jury really went after Dani saying she do anything in the house except ride on Dick's coat tails. It sounds like Amber really went off on Dani and it upset Dick. Dani said it was all about her personal life. Apparently she could hear the jury laughing in the background when she was answering their questions. There did not seem to be much talk between them other than that. Dani locked herself in the bathroom and after a while went to bed. Dick went outside for a smoke after saying I'm sorry to Dani.

Dick is at the counter playing cards. For the last couple of hours he has been alternating between cards and then outside for a smoke. He is also doing a load laundry and getting upset that washer is not working right.

No Sept 16 thread?

I read where Dick is heart broken because Dani is so mad at him and the jury. She's basically not talking to him except to say she just thinks all this sucks and wants it to be over...... Girl, I'll take your $50,000, no problem. I'd even stay in the house with Dick or 2 more days and you all know how feel about Dick.

He said "if I knew Dani was going to win, would I be mad? No way." He said there was no way to win with Dani....and he can't wait to get to Dublin.

I hope he doesn't end up giving her the money just to try to make her happy....Dani is such a manipulator......she is just plain cruel to her dad.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

It sounds like she will be starting off with $50k of her own, so if I were him I'd put some aside into a special college fund for each kid and then do what I want to do.
    no way would I give her any money besides. Ungrateful little snot.

Dick is sitting outside smoking. He is muttering about Dani being so fragile, still a little girl.

Dick says there's no pleasure, there will be let me put it this way. If I win there will be no pleasure in beating my daughter.

He says she's still my little girl no matter what a pain in the a** she is. Dick is now getting ready for bed.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast