Closed Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta;2570755;
    hi all - just checking in. i'm assuming we're going to have a morning round 2 and a live round 3 tomorrow? just my guess
    Hi bridgetta. Round 2 already happened, Dick won it.

Thanks VelvetHugs for the packing info.

Quote Originally Posted by #1SteelerFan;2570631;
    It is depressing to see Dick almost groveling for his daughter's approval. Now she's starting to help him with the questions. He's your only hope Dani.
    I want him to win so she will be beholden to him, and will have to grovel some herself !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Time for the DDs.....dysfunctional Donatos... to look in the mirror and reflect on the image of an immature, self-centered baby and her predecessor.....doesn't take a whole lot of brains to act like 10 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2570742;
    She packed for Eric since it was a double elemination and he didn't get a chance to. BB ask her to do it and Zach pitched in and helped her.
    Actually, I think the DR asked Zach to do it and he asked Jameka to help. It was partially because he wanted to talk strategy with her.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2570783;
    Actually, I think the DR asked Zach to do it and he asked Jameka to help. It was partially because he wanted to talk strategy with her.
    True, the DR asked Zach to do it. Then Jameka AND Dick joined in. Then Zach and Dick.....joined OUT. Jameka did the majority of it.

You can't convince me that Dick knows the HGs better than Zach. Only with Daniele's help now is he finding out basics like Amber wanting to be a nurse -- and that's someone who Dick talked to a lot! Dick may win tomorrow, but it's no sure thing.

Thanks to various people for expanding on the Jameka packing thing.

Edit: And now Dick is surprised that Joe and Jameka paired up for the first HoH comp. He's saying, were they left with each other? And Daniele is no, they picked each other right away (which isn't quite true either -- Jameka picked Joe, and yanked him away from Nick). That Dick would be so surprised by this shows he doesn't know Jameka's personality, likes and dislikes, very well at all.
    Last edited by veeru; 09-13-2007 at 04:02 AM.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2570737;
    Right now on the feeds it is amusing to see Daniele complaining about packing. I don't know what her comment about too bad Jameka not being there to do the packing for them was all about. Did Jameka do a lot of other people's packing?
    she and jessica are such spoiled little brats ... jessica asked a few weeks ago "if jameka goes home, who will clean the toilet?"

if you ask me (and no one did hahaha), them associating the 'token black person' on the show with doing the unpleasant jobs is rather racist also.
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 09-13-2007 at 06:33 AM.

Closed Thread