Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.
    Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.
    If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy or individual contestant threads.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 10 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...week-10-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.
    If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here.
    There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks!

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Jameka is up, in the bathroom. Poor girl!! Even though I'm rooting for the D's, I wish it were her in the final 3 instead of ZZZZach. She has actually done more than he has playing the game - i.e alliances, strategy, and deserves to be there. Would make better TV too. Does she know she is leaving tomorrow yet?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by #1SteelerFan;2565460;
    Jameka is up, in the bathroom. Poor girl!! Even though I'm rooting for the D's, I wish it were her in the final 3 instead of ZZZZach. She has actually done more than he has playing the game - i.e alliances, strategy, and deserves to be there. Would make better TV too. Does she know she is leaving tomorrow yet?
    She must---she knows Dani will use the POV to save herself and become the sole voter. She'll be up instead, so unless she thinks Dani will vote to evict Dick (come on, Jameka's god, do your stuff! Give us some surprises!), she has to know she is leaving.

Yes, she knows.
    I'm getting concerned about Dick and to a lesser extent, Dani, and their sleeping habits. They woke up early this morning after staying up late, and then went back to bed. Will they be able to synchronize themselves well enough to perform the comps? Seems to me they think, going on the past, that they only have to be awake for the live show Thurs. Don't they have to
    do at least Pt. I of the final comps tomorrow, or not?

Did is smoking more and coughing quite a bit, which he hasn't done much this season until now.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2565473;
    Yes, she knows.
    I'm getting concerned about Dick and to a lesser extent, Dani, and their sleeping habits. They woke up early this morning after staying up late, and then went back to bed. Will they be able to synchronize themselves well enough to perform the comps? Seems to me they think, going on the past, that they only have to be awake for the live show Thurs. Don't they have to
    do at least Pt. I of the final comps tomorrow, or not?

Did is smoking more and coughing quite a bit, which he hasn't done much this season until now.
    I believe I read somewhere that they are planning on going to bed at a decent hour on Tues and Wed. to be well rested up for the endurance comp. on Thursday. But they don't know that it is really on Tues. I wonder if the DR will warn them that the HOH comp. is starting on Tues?

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2565487;
    I believe I read somewhere that they are planning on going to bed at a decent hour on Tues and Wed. to be well rested up for the endurance comp. on Thursday. But they don't know that it is really on Tues. I wonder if the DR will warn them that the HOH comp. is starting on Tues?
    THAT'S what I meant - does she know it's Tuesday instead of Thursday. Thanks, susanr342!
    Last edited by #1SteelerFan; 09-10-2007 at 03:27 PM. Reason: sp

hmmm...this is the 2nd time I have heard Zach say that he wishes Dick would die...where is the outrage? I guess its ok though because he has found God again. gimme a break. I also liked how in his nomination speech he said to D/D "you two have dominated this game and its not fair". NOT FAIR? BB is hardly fair otherwise neither Maggie nor Boogie would have won $500,000.
    ~I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee...Joe Dimaggio~

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by yankeegirl7;2565516;
    hmmm...this is the 2nd time I have heard Zach say that he wishes Dick would die...where is the outrage? I guess its ok though because he has found God again. gimme a break. I also liked how in his nomination speech he said to D/D "you two have dominated this game and its not fair". NOT FAIR? BB is hardly fair otherwise neither Maggie nor Boogie would have won $500,000.
    I saw your message and loaded my feeds. I figured he was working that jury vote with Jameka but he is in HOH and she is eating downstairs (UGH!) so was he talking to himself again?

Now you know that there are only 2 bad people in the house and the rest are the good people, right?

Quote Originally Posted by yankeegirl7;2565516;
    ITA~!! I heard that comment about hoping that something in Dick's Brain snaps and he dies. I guess that it is only bad when Dick does it. I mean there was hardly any outrage about the incest remarks that Eric made. So proves the point of Sunflower that only d/d are bad.

F1: Jameka washing dishes.
    F2: Dani (?) sleeping.
    F3: Dick sleeping.
    F4: Zach in HoH bed, listening to music.

Whee.

I missed Zach's comment, but then again, I don't think much of him after his idiotic speech anyhow. It's not fair that two strong people made it to final four. Pul-lease.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast