+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jury Vote Speculation

Jury Vote Speculation

Now we know the final four and after the way the pov played out can be pretty certain who the final three will be, let's start speculating as to how the jury will vote.

Is there anyone that can win no matter who they sit next to in the final two?

Can X only win if in the final two against Y?

Will the jurors vote for the person who played the best strategic game or the best social game?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Jury Vote Speculation

Is there anyone that can win no matter who they sit next to in the final two?Jameka could because everyone in sequester is her "alliance", but since she is going this week, no one can win against anyone.

Can X only win if in the final two against Y? Dani wins against Zach, but Dick wins against either.

Will the jurors vote for the person who played the best strategic game or the best social game?
    With this group, I think it will be whomever they liked the best of the two sitting in the final. Eric, if he actually got to vote, would vote strategic, as would Dani and Dick.

I think that Daniele can win against both Dick and Zach. If it's Dick and Zach in the F2, I think Dick will win. The houseguests on the jury have known the whole season that Daniele was the bigger threat compared to her dad. She is the one who wins HoHs and POVs. I do agree that Dick was the brains behind many of their decisions, but she won the competitions. These assumptions are all based on the fact that the jury will vote based on good game play.

If they vote personally (which I think Amber and Jessica will do), then Zach can beat both Dick and Daniele.

I think D/D can win against Zach. I also don't really think Dani would win against Dick. We have an emotional bunch in sequester and every one of them have noticed and commented on the way she treats her dad. None of them particularly liked it. Also, they all believe that Dick ran her HOH's. Plus, none of them really like Dani. They always wanted her gone before Dick, even the week that Dick was tormenting them with pots and pans and personal attacks.

Jameka could win against all of them, but she won't be there to find out for sure, so.....

I don't know if Dani could win against Zach. She has played a better game, but the jury doesn't strike me as being able to seperate game play and their personal feelings. I know many of them disliked Zach, but I think they would rather give it to him than Dani.

Personally I would prefer a Dick/Zach final.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I think Zach would win against either of them. The jury despises the Donatos and I can't see them wanting to reward their vile gameplay. I would be especially surprised if Eric voted for a Donato to win because he knows full well that they're only there because he was forced to campaign to keep them for America.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow;2564308;
    I think Zach would win against either of them. The jury despises the Donatos and I can't see them wanting to reward their vile gameplay. I would be especially surprised if Eric voted for a Donato to win because he knows full well that they're only there because he was forced to campaign to keep them for America.
    But, as we understand it, Eric will still have to vote "for America" and not have a vote of his own. Hopefully he casts his vote last, and explains it as he does...love to see the look on the faces of all those who thought there was "no twist" this season.

Sooo, as we can see from the above posts, there's absolutely no agreement on anything but that Jameka could probably take it from anyone. Well, that increases the suspense!

Personally, I think Zach's been blowing it with his "end game" talk of late. Remember, early on they one of the HGs (Mike?) took away the chess pieces because Zach kept plotting out all of the various strategies to everyone? While I agree that D & D have made enemies, the question becomes whether you hate the person that played or the pretender more.

Let me put it this way - Zach will give a final speech nearly identical to Erika's delusional "I am the puppet master" one from last year. While nearly everyone hated Boogie (save Will) by the end, they recognized who the player really was in the end.

Remember, everyone will be given time to calm down and the reality that getting sent home is an inevitability for nearly everyone gives people some distance. Well, everyone but Jen. Frankly, with the lack of sequester house footage, I am inclined to believe the theories that Jen has been in sequester by herself and that's probably given her less ability to decompress - so she'll vote "anyone but a Donato."

Given that, I do think that there's a possibility Zach could win against Dick. Mostly because Dick's game play has been less strategy and more intimidation this season. Danielle won major points with the bulk of the house playing up the "and that's why I haven't spoken to my Dad in 7 years" story. I still think the bulk of the jurors also feel bad about sending home Nick. Dick will win some points for taking Danielle off the block, but only a few.

Dick v. Danielle final - Danielle will win. She won more competitions and vetoes and she tried to separate herself from her father and used the "Nick got voted out and he was my escape" sympathy card at the right time.

Dick v. Zach - close and the possibility is that Zach will win on the "good people deserve the money vote" if Jameka and Amber convince Dustin he should vote that way as well the Jen "anyone but a Donato" vote will put him over.

Danielle v. Zach - Danielle still wins due to overall competitions, she can claim no alliance and Dick is an automatic vote for her. I think Zach will come across as a master mind player and put down most everyone else's moves in his speech.

Zach did not play a good social game at all, but doesn't recognize that he had no social game - he wanted to be the strategy master but he really made no bold moves (had he taken Eric off the block and forced Dick to put up his own daughter, there would be a whole new respect for him). Danielle recognized she wasn't playing a great social game and really did well with her "I'm not my Dad" speech in the HoH room and began to turn it around (save Eric being upset about Jess's eviction, but I think they'll get over that one knowing they were planning the same thing). Dick's social game was not great, but nearly every player wanted that in-your-face guy next to themselves in the final two to look better (actually, another thing people will hold against Zach since it will look like he was copying strategy instead of being the strategy master).

Sorry for the length, but I've really tried to come up with ways Zach could win and it doesn't look good. I don't believe Eric, Jess or Danielle would every vote Zach as a better player than Dick and I actually don't think that Dustin would either - I even have my doubts as to whether or not Jameka would consider Zach the winner in that case.
    It's all been a Spool of Lies!!!

Dustin, Amber, Jess, Eric - vote for Dick
    Jen, Zach and Jameka vote for Dani

As I only see them in the F2

Daniele vs. Dick, the vote would probably be unanimous for Dani, unless America voted another way. She's a better competitor, and she wasn't as mean as Dick, and there's the Nick bond that others have mentioned.

Daniele vs. Zach, I see it breaking down this way:
    For Daniele - Amber, Eric, Dick
    For Zach - Jen, Dustin (probably)
    Question Mark - Jameka, Jessica

Zach vs. Dick, the votes would be:
    For Zach -- Jen, Dustin, Jameka
    For Dick -- Eric, Daniele
    Question Mark -- Amber, Jessica

Jessica is a key swing vote.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast