+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: BB8 showmances

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: BB8 showmances

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2579044;
    You had ANY doubts aboit it?
    Well, yeah, I blush to say, but at the time I thought there was some attraction beyond just two attractive people who like to flirt. Seemed a bit more than that...and maybe it was...but was too fragile to survive outside the hothouse of BB.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar;2578236;
    Someone wrote that Witchita was a sophisticated city. Or something like that. Um, New York is a world apart from the mores of Witchita. Jessica would be like a war bride moving to New York City. Eric would go insane in Witchita even if he was willing to try. People there would find him abrasive and not "get" him. Maybe they could both move to LA. Plenty of agencies for him to work for there. He never said how long he had worked for an agency, lots of people work there and get all chewed up, lick their wounds and then go on with their lives.
    Why do you think the people of Wichita would find Eric abrasive and not get him? We have a wide variety of people here, personality-wise, faith-wise and ethnic-wise. I do, however, agree that New York City and Wichita are worlds apart. Even though there is plenty to do here, I could see where Eric might have a hard time if he really enjoys big-city life. The slower pace would probably be hard to adjust to if you haven't grown up with it. And it sounds like Jessica has her heart set on staying in Kansas.
    By the way, we really aren't witches here (as in Witchita). People love to stick that extra T in there that doesn't belong!

Jessica goes to college *in Wichita*. She actually LIVES in Haysville. Which is 2 miles outside Wichita. Haysville is very small. We have about 20,000 residents compared to (I am guessing) about 350-400,000 in Wichita. While we don't have much to do here it is only a short drive in to "the city". I thought it was funny on BB when she was telling Eric that "Haysville has a pool". Cause that is really about all we have!

FORT Fogey

I absolutely lobe Jess and Eic together and hope they can work things out after the BB.

I'd think the best move would be settle down on the "neutral" territory. LA comes to mind.

I hope they will break the "BB curse" and stay together.

according to the online interview that Jess and Eric participated in......they are doing great!......and they're up for other Reality gigs....even TAR
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2591174;
    according to the online interview that Jess and Eric participated in......they are doing great!......and they're up for other Reality gigs....even TAR
    I'm glad to hear that, thanks for posting! Any news on Dani and Nick?

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2578833;
    For those of you who are interested in Dr Will Kirby from last season, I watched Dr. 90210 Tues nite and he was on with Erin Brodie. He ask her to move to Beverly Hills and live with him and she said yes. She talked to her boss and they set up a plan that she flies to NY twice a month and can work in LA at their parent company. Will has a beautiful home in Beverly Hills and seems to be doing quite well for himself. I bet the home is worth at least $2 million. They seem to be really in love.
    That was filmed before BB, remember? I recall Will talking about it on BB. Janelle was BEFORE that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567