+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: House Calls

Re: House Calls

Kaysar was on today, apparently his normal gig is for Thursdays, since she told him she'd see him next Thursday as well.

I loathe Holly, and I think that Gretchen can barely tolerate her. lol Her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board.

Yep, Bunky is every Monday, Holly every Tuesday, Kaysar every Thursday and the evicted HG every Friday. Wednesday it's a different person every week. Howie was on last Wednesday and it was great seeing him... Would like to see him again.

I'm surprised they got Holly as well. Last year Jase co-hosted a lot and he was pretty popular with the housecalls fans. I don't know why they don't bring him back this year. And I'd LOVE to see Janelle as a cohost! I haven't heard anything about her this season, what she's doing now.

FORT Fogey

LOL! Jen just made me laugh so loud! They were using one word to describe their houseguests and she was asked what word she would use to describe Zach and Jen goes "Euhh..." and then "Is that a word?" basically she was saying he was ikky.

As speculated, in the video Jen made for herself before she went into the house which they showed on House calls it Starts out "Hi Jen, it's me... Jen"

The whole thing was pretty funny

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SmeeDee;2543880;
    As speculated, in the video Jen made for herself before she went into the house which they showed on House calls it Starts out "Hi Jen, it's me... Jen"

The whole thing was pretty funny
    At times I liked Jen but then she goes off saying Nick tried to kiss her and that her and Nick agreed Joe lied about it... she lost me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2543888;
    At times I liked Jen but then she goes off saying Nick tried to kiss her and that her and Nick agreed Joe lied about it... she lost me again.
    After he was evicted, Nick said he kissed Jen on the hands. She told Joe that Nick kissed her, but didn't specify where and Joe told Nick that Jen said they made out.

I miss Jen already, she has more integrity than all the people in the house combined.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

FORT Fogey

Umm.... I still don't buy it... I specifically remember Jen trying to imply he kissed her on the lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2543972;
    After he was evicted, Nick said he kissed Jen on the hands. She told Joe that Nick kissed her, but didn't specify where and Joe told Nick that Jen said they made out
    I miss Jen already, she has more integrity than all the people in the house combined.
    Integrity...as briefly defined: "an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting; moral soundness"

Wow...that is not a word I would use to describe Jen.

My impression of her on house calls was the same as it was a week ago.
    Jen is in love with Jen.

After reading her interviews, it doesn't seem like she'll need therapy after all. I don't know how she does it, but the girl has great inner-strength.

I don't know anyone that can go through what she went through and brush it off her shoulder.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2544008;
    Umm.... I still don't buy it... I specifically remember Jen trying to imply he kissed her on the lips.
    She stated that the kiss happened before the live feeds were on, when Carol was in the house, they were all in the same room-she, Nick and Carol. So, it was in the first week where no one could see the live feeds, so there is no documentation of it.

I see no reason to doubt her. It was Joe who embellished the story.

+ Reply to Thread