+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jessica - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Jessica - Season 8 (Live Feed)

I was hoping that Jess would wait and feel Eric out. Ask some leading questions, instead of just telling him everything Dick and Dani said. To me that is not smart game play because now she holds no cards. Eric has not given her anything in return and she just played her entire hand to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shechelle;2504259;
    Is that an excuse for her using the word?

anyway I'm not sure she should have told Eric about the talk with D&D.

I wouldn't use the term either, but I just find it interesting that the #1 organization that represents African Americans / Black still uses the term in their own name. That's all I was saying.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2504355;
    She's done a little more in the 5 weeks since she said that.

Actually the way she has Dick/Dani fooled about who they can trust, I would go so far to say that she is the only person in the house who is in a good position to take over as America's Player if Eric fails or is evicted. She'd put her own feminine spin on it for sure.

I'm sure once America's Player is busted or Eric leaves, it'll be dead. But it was just a thought.
    Wow ! That's a very good and interesting idea. Maybe Eric gets to turn it over to someone if he leaves ?

As for Jessica, I've been wondering if she is just shallow or she's trying to play a softer Janelle with Eric as her Kaysar/Howie combo. There are some comparisons ... but I emphasise trying as
    Jessica is the only one who hasn't made any waves and Janelle made waves just walking in the house.
    Last edited by echo226; 08-04-2007 at 02:52 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I must join the chorus of people who hated her at first, but now consider her a favorite.

But I have to wonder what her family thinks about her cozy relationship with Eric. Who is short. And from New York. And Jewish. (I have a feeling they know a little more than Amber does about that last part).

I have to say I can't wait to see the week where they profile Jess and talk to her family..."Decent folk just don't wave their private parts up and down in a nice girl's bedroom!"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Haha! I can so imagine her family saying that, too...
    "Sleeping with Jen was like sleeping with my husband. But it's not like we spooned or body slammed!" - Kail
    "Bunny on a treadmill!!!" - Zach
    "Riddle me this: How come cookie dough in cookie dough ice cream tastes so much better than regular cookie dough?" - Daniele

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2534726;
    I must join the chorus of people who hated her at first, but now consider her a favorite.

But I have to wonder what her family thinks about her cozy relationship with Eric. Who is short. And from New York. And Jewish. (I have a feeling they know a little more than Amber does about that last part).

I have to say I can't wait to see the week where they profile Jess and talk to her family..."Decent folk just don't wave their private parts up and down in a nice girl's bedroom!"
    I have a feeling that this Thursday they will profile Jessica's and Eric's families and friends about their roles in the house. Mostly because they have both said that they are getting more and more diary room questions about their relationship. It will be interesting to see how Jessica's family is reacting to her relationship with Eric as Americas player.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2534726;

Actually, I thought I heard her say last night that one of her parents is Jewish and the other is Catholic. That could be why she and Eric identify with each other...I could be wrong. I just THOUGHT I heard her say that. It was kind of hard to hear because I was trying to hear what Amber and Jameka were wispering about and Jess and Eric were talking REALLY loudly so it made it hard to hear either conversation

That would be very interesting, and explain a lot...unless it was one of Jess' "true-false" riddles, and it was false...anyone else hear that portion?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I sort of recall Jessica asking all sorts of questions about Eric's Jewish heritage. She didn't seem to have a clue........asked if he celebrated Christmas, etc. Do I remember it correctly?
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

LG.

some Jewish people do "celebrate" Christmas as a secular holiday (not a religious one) and put up a tree and have presents for the kids and whatnot, so I think that isn't necessarily ignorant of Jessica to ask Eric if he's celebrated Christmas. Strictly religious Jewish people probably would not celebrate it, and some Jewish families I know have their own family traditions that are not exactly "celebrating Christmas" but doing something different, like always going for Chinese food and to a movie on Christmas, because hardly anything else is open that day. I also know people who consider themselves Jewish in heritage, but don't really practice the Jewish religion (don't belong to a synagogue, don't go to temple on high holy days, etc., some who never had a bar or bat mitzvah and others who did, but that was pretty much the "most" Jewish thing they'd ever done). Because being Jewish is part cultural and part religious, there is a whole spectrum and I think Eric wouldn't object to questions about where he fits in. A really strict Jewish man might not consider marrying a goy (non-Jewish) woman unless she converted (think Charlotte's second husband on Sex in the City), but for others it wouldn't be a deal-breaker.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread