+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2566134;
    Hollywood Poker Girls

Website I found with some of her modeling bathing suit shots.......

**Note-I only clicked on one other Hollywood Poker Girl and her photos were about the same as Jen's but I didn't look through every photo for all the other girls....**
    Her dislikes: "mean people"!! And I'm guessing that went up BEFORE BB!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2566561;
    Her dislikes: "mean people"!! And I'm guessing that went up BEFORE BB!
    And she likes being in the company of "Good People" LOL! Wonder why she wants to leave sequester....she's with all the Good People!

I just had a brilliant idea, if I do say so myself. .

BB is a job, not a gameshow. That's why they're able to get away with manipulating things. So Jen should sue Dick and BB and CBS for sexual harassment.

It was a very hostile work environment, and there is/was plenty of evidence of that. CBS and Allison Grodner Productions should have put a stop to that kind of harassment in the workplace, no?

Anybody know a good attorney that specializes in that sort of thing? I'd certainly be willing to chip in a few bucks to see it happen. If Dick wins, she can sue him for $500,000, and she can sue CBS and Grodner Productions for a few million more.

Wouldn't that be hilarious for Dick to have to give all his winning to Jen in a lawsuit. I love it!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2572593;
    I just had a brilliant idea, if I do say so myself. .

BB is a job, not a gameshow. That's why they're able to get away with manipulating things. So Jen should sue Dick and BB and CBS for sexual harassment.

It was a very hostile work environment, and there is/was plenty of evidence of that. CBS and Allison Grodner Productions should have put a stop to that kind of harassment in the workplace, no?

Anybody know a good attorney that specializes in that sort of thing? I'd certainly be willing to chip in a few bucks to see it happen. If Dick wins, she can sue him for $500,000, and she can sue CBS and Grodner Productions for a few million more.

Wouldn't that be hilarious for Dick to have to give all his winning to Jen in a lawsuit. I love it!
    If the contract is any similiar to that new kids nation show coming on this fall on cbs. Jen will not have a leg to stand on. They make their contracts ironclad.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

But it IS an appealing thought...the look on Dick and Dani's faces if they had to turn over his winnings to Jen....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2575363;
    But it IS an appealing thought...the look on Dick and Dani's faces if they had to turn over his winnings to Jen....
    I've been away for a couple of days, and I know it won't really happen, but it was such a fun fantasy, for a few moments, that I just had to share it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread