+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

I can't really stand the girl. How can she claim to have feelings for Nick, and then vote him off? I would think you would be trying your darndest to get everyone not to vote him off, not go meekly with what they say. I bet in the end, it will all come out that she was using him.
    I think she is mean spirited, and using the her father's being an ass to her advantage, for pity points. I bet they made an alliance before they even got into the house about how they would act.
    Just want to say it one more time....I can't really stand the girl.

She really didn't seem all that cut up when he was evicted.
    Obviously I don't know her so I don't know how emotional a person she is, but I was expecting her to be a little more visibly upset.
    Perhaps she's good at keeping it in, or maybe she wasn't all that bothered.
    "That's Numberwang!"

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Well she couldn't be like Amber and totally losing it if she's got a boyfriend back at home....

I think she HAD to vote with the group because they didn't have the numbers to vote Kail out and why go against the group for no apparent reason?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/08

These people really are the Nerd Herd Dani/Amber walking around mourning Nick leaving like the S6 Nerds acted about Cappy. Dani walking around w/ Nicks bandana on her arm and seeking revenge for his eviction, Amber bawling about it. I'm waiting for them to build a shrine like the S6 nerds did. I don't think Dani will have her BF when she get out. Don't you just want to scream at the TV that he only went home in a game. He's still alive. And you've only known him 4 weeks. It's like watching the S6 nightmare all over again.

I agree about Dani's boyfriend. He needs to dump her ass after all of this. If her boyfriends assumptions about her "feelings" were only because she was playing him in this game then why is she going on and on and on about revenge for Nick. He's out, game goes on and there's no need to obsess over him anymore! If I was her BF I'd be like WTF!?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;2511404;
    These people really are the Nerd Herd Dani/Amber walking around mourning Nick leaving like the S6 Nerds acted about Cappy. Dani walking around w/ Nicks bandana on her arm and seeking revenge for his eviction, Amber bawling about it. I'm waiting for them to build a shrine like the S6 nerds did. I don't think Dani will have her BF when she get out. Don't you just want to scream at the TV that he only went home in a game. He's still alive. And you've only known him 4 weeks. It's like watching the S6 nightmare all over again.
    Just how little insecure girls act out and try and get attention over some guy who probably has little use for them in real life. IT is moslty a pathetic showing by Danielle and Amber. Don't get me wrong, the rest of the house is nuts as well, but for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;2511404;

I know they are getting on my nerves too! Thats the reason why Dani is so ready to leave because she is ready to go see Nick. I feel so sorry for her boyfriend because Dani is going to drop him so fast when this game is over he isn't even going to see it coming. I don't understand how people get so attached so quickly it just blows my mind about all these grown a** people. If grown people do this how in the heck can we tell kids (teenagers) that they are moving to fast. lol
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

I make BOLD moves... weebleBeeble's Avatar

daniele fell in love

its obvious

can't really control that

not really her fault because she was placed into a situation where she could get feelings for someone else
    when asked what was 2+2..amber cried.jameka prayed.dani got soooo frustratedddd.
    kail lied.dick yelled.eric elaborately explained why it was 7
    dustin and jessica believed eric
    no wonder none of them can put 2 and 2 together

Jeez she is a 20 yr old kid. Give her a break.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2511560;
    Jeez she is a 20 yr old kid. Give her a break.
    I'm 21 and I'm 1000x more mature. Thats not an excuse. But I guess having a father like Dick would be.

+ Reply to Thread