+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;2503157;
    Ha, she's beginning to win me back by seeing through all of the LNC's smoke and mirrors.
    I'm warming back up too. Unfortuntaely, her and Dick's brilliant idea of bringing Jessica in and divulging their super-secret 'don't tell ANYONE else' plan of backdooring Eric is going to bite them both in the patooty 'cause Jessica's already spilled the beans to Eric.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

That's the problem with this. Daniele on her own has figured out so much, but Dick always seems to tell one person too many.
    Unless Dick gets HOH next week this talk (and possible follow through) of backdooring Eric will bite them.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2500462;
    Does everyone know that Dani is being proclaimed the next Janelle? Apparently Dick and Danielle know that and were giggling about it last night. It seems Dani can't wait to get out of the house and claim her thrown as queen bee.
    Daniele wishes. She's a big whiner who is not fit to touch Janelle's hair extensions.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Just wanted to voice my support of Dani in her thread.

I agree she is no Janey though...then again, there will NEVER be another Janey.

Was Danielle really shaving her stomach today? That's weird/odd.

Wouldn't it have been better to wax it, shaving makes hair grow thicker.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

When I think of Daniele, these words come to mind: petulant, rude, snotty, self-centered, catty. She made a joke last night on BB After Dark, likening something to a kid with Down's Syndrome. I wasn't even surprised that she would heartlessly make a crack like that. I don't find any redeeming qualities in her so far in watching her interactions with her dad, Nick, the other houseguests, or the treatment of her relationship with her boyfriend.

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar

What people have to consider is her age... 20 is old enough, but it doesn't mean mature. Sure, Daniele isn't necessarily mature for her age, but she isn't immature. There's people around my age, which would include Daniele since we're not very far apart, who crack jokes at underprivileged individuals for a laugh or two. These include people with different sexual preferences, or religions, or like you seen, physical disabilities. It's normal, really.

Are there wax strips in the BB house? I never seen any...

Anyway, as for Daniele, she's my favourite. I know, she's no Janelle - Janelle was my favourite too. But she's still a good player. Nick was really her downfall, not Dick. Nick was the source of most of her dilemmas and stuff, which caused all the crying and whining. Now that Nick is gone, I doubt she'll really be whining about things she used to and she'll get her head in the game, like she already has.
    Judkinsí love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

Daniele is the antithesis of Janelle. The comparison, beyond the platinum hair, is nonexistant. Janelle was bubbly and fun. Daniele is brooding and mopey. Janelle was tall and had curves. Daniele is short and very thin. We will see if she completely changes now that Nick is out of the house, but I suspect not. I do not agree that it is normal to make fun of people with disabilities, and it definitely lowered my estimation of her character.

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar

Ahh, when I said normal, I didn't mean like everyone does it, my bad. xD But yeah, if you go to a high school, the source of a lot of laughter is people making fun of others. At least it is here.
    Judkinsí love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy;2504502;
    She made a joke last night on BB After Dark, likening something to a kid with Down's Syndrome. I wasn't even surprised that she would heartlessly make a crack like that.
    She was talking about her dog. It wasn't a mean remark, she loves her dog. We should be careful starting false rumors and tossing around accusations. They end up as truth.

+ Reply to Thread