+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dick - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Dick - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Please use this thread for any ongoing discussion of Dick from the show or the feeds.
    Last edited by fluff; 08-01-2007 at 03:18 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

Re: Dick - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Lol just saw the clip were Dick says you should raise your children yourself or you will end up with a kid like Jen.
    Does this guy hear himself?

As far as I know Jen has a relationship with her mom.
    Were Dani did not speak with him for 2 years & his parents raised her.

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrsB;2500521;
    Lol just saw the clip were Dick says you should raise your children yourself or you will end up with a kid like Jen.
    Does this guy hear himself?

As far as I know Jen has a relationship with her mom.
    Were Dani did not speak with him for 2 years & his parents raised her.
    Is it possible he meant because Jen is a nanny? If someone hires her to "raise" their kids, those kids will end up like Jen?
    Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
    Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

RIP Lily, the original phunky kat. 1997-2009

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Dick's kids raised by their grandparents?

Anyway, I don't like Dick at all. He's disgusting, immature, over-the-top, confrontation and a total bully. He polices the house by his own rules and if he doesn't like what someone says/does, he berates them for it. He has issues with women, clearly, in the way he talks about them. His mention of raping Jen was horrible and combined with the tea incident, his giant tirade and his confrontations with other houseguests... I'm not impressed. For someone who claims to be honest and in-your-face, he's really not honest at all. He calls other people on their lies, and yells at people for calling him on his. Uggggh!

I thought it was revealing when in an attempt to harass Jen Dick said, "No one even likes you!" I don't think he has enough insight to realize he is taunting her with ideas that threaten him.

The guy is mentally unstable. I hope he gets voted out next week, he's despicable and worse than the dirt under my shoe. If he was dying of thirst, I would not give him anything.

Anyone that talks about raping a woman is beyond low and there's nothing he can do that'll make him redeemable.

He looks way older than 44, he's got wrinkles all over his face, he's just so hideous and unfortunate looking.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

FORT Newbie

Go Dick! I hope he wins!

Dick is really hammering Jen a little too much. From the first day she said she didn't want him touching her that set him off and it has only gotten worse. There have been times when they tried to be civil with each other but it hasn't work. On his HOH blog he complimented Kail and Jen when he gave his opinion on them. He really got heated because he thought Jen voted for Kail. It probably would best for all parties involved if he probably not be in sequester.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

I hope to GOD that Dick wins veto this week so he can imitate Jameka! That (in addition to a lot more Amber in misery) would make this season in my opinion.

I am so happy that Dani and Dick figured out who has been the "snake in the grass" but why did he go to Jessica?! She is Eric's sidekick! Of course she went to him with the plan.

I still think that Dick, Dani, Jen and Zach should join up to take out the rest of the house.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast