+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Recap, 9/3/05: Morph This, Bitches!

Thanks Hepcat!

You're keeping a record of these people that they won't be able to deny once out of the house. But I'm sure they'll try, and try, and try, because that's just the kind of people they are.
    CBS really scraped the bottom of the barrel and found the scum lurking there. Thanks CBS.... not.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Your recaps are the best! I wanted to quote my favorite lines but then I'd be quoting the whole thing! Great job!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    * Maggie thinks Janelle knew from watching previous seasons to not make friends in the house. In other words, she thinks Janelle made no friends, and she thinks they are superior to the game for making friends.

* Ivette thinks Janelle hates her because sheís a lesbian.

* Maggie, Ivette and April think Janelle had an unfair advantage because she watched the show before.

* April is convinced Big Brother let Janelle try several times at the competition so that she could get the winning time.

* April and Ivette both think Janelle had an unfair advantage because she stares at the memory wall and stares at people.
    1. Maggie you are not superior
    2. Ivette is a reject
    3. Mag, Ive, and Ape you all had equal chance to watch the show before you came in the house!!
    4. Yes April BB put up a HUGE conspiracy against you!!
    5. Ok thats just rubbish!!

Anyways.. AMAZING Recap Hep!! Awesome job! Fun to read!

Keep up the good work, they are great!!

***DAVIS***

Quote Originally Posted by William13
    I don't know how you do it. When Ivette won HOH I was certain that I would be unable to watch this week. Her gloating would be just too much for me. Yet, you manage to not only watch the live feeds, but manage to turn the venom spewed by the Friendship into something entertaining.
    Thanks again.

I was seriously depressed at the end of Sat night's show. I didn't want to watch the trainwreck happening. I knew the Evil would put up Janie and Howie. But thanks to you hepcat, I can watch on Tuesday knowing the Janie has blown them out of the water once again!!! If only she did that on Sat......sigh

You rock hepcat!! Thanks for making my day!

I swear the the FA is a CULT!!!!!! They never think as individuals, they don't trust any "outsiders" (and anyone who does not believe in the great power of Cappy is an outsider in their book), and they are paranoid freaks. True cult behavior signs. The women just hate Janelle because she is beautiful and actually smarter than all three of them put together
    THANKS HEP!!!

Hepcat:
    I canít remember a season where the houseguests were so openly hostile about the Big Brother crew and staff as these hamsters are; they cuss and complain about every aspect of their lives, but it goes beyond the discomforts of being confined in the house. They are convinced the staff hates them and is putting obstacles in their path. Why they canít see that numbers-wise they have had a clear advantage for weeks is beyond me. Itís like they expected to take out their enemies first without challenge, then decide over tea and crumpets who should win the million dollars.
    Thanks a million Hepcat. Don't know how you wade through the live feeds and not lose your mind. You are fantastic and we all love you for the great job. These pukes are more than I can stomach. Seems to me April, Ivette and Maggie constantly threaten BB every time they don't win something. These whacks figure if they keep it up BB will cave in and give over to them and stop anyone from winning against them. One thing I've noticed is BB has never had any type physical challenge for HOH. Guess they are afraid the vomits can't pull it off physically. Because James and Janelle are so good at physical challenges guess the vomit's threats worked. Even if Janelle ends up in the last two there is no way she could possible win, all of these sorry vomits are eaten up with jealously. April, Ivitte and Maggie are the most disgusting petty jealous sickos ever on BB.

What irritates me most is BB allowing these show destroyers to get away with their constant threats towards the BB crew and producers (BB even catering to them), not to mention their derogatory remarks about us viewers. Guess BB thinks irritating viewers makes for good ratings. I wouldn't mind it so bad if BB would allow viewers to get word to these sickos just how much we really dislike them.
    Last edited by Oceansands; 09-04-2005 at 09:17 PM.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    Great recap...as usual. I can't what to see what they actually show..oh, wait, I know what they are going to show. Glad I read this instead!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Too funny. Another great one, Heppy.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgirl
    I still want to marry you, Hepcat
    I'm rescinding my marriage proposal. There is no way you (Hepcat) can watch and recap these live feeds and still have any time for your husband.

I'll settle for the brilliant recaps.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Thanks for yet another great recap. I'll have to increase my life insurance soon, because one of these days I'm gonna' die laughing while reading one of your 'caps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast