+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

She actually pulled the front of her pants down, but she says that her butt was still covered. But James definitely got a coochie shot.

Janelle sat there talking in embarassment with April and Ivette for a few minutes before BB called her into the DR. As soon as she walked away, A and I again *screamed* in horror at Janelle's extensions. Apparently the plastic (?) portion is very visible at this point. Ivette told April that since she's good friends with her she (April) needs to tell her. April said that she's not close enough with Janelle to actually tell her something so personal.

Last I saw before I ran to the store was that Ivette said that she's at the point where she just needs to say something. She wondered if Janelle could take them out.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Oh wow! Anyone catching Jan and James convo in the GR? James is working hard for Jan's vote, and Jan actually seems to be seriously considering it. James is trying to sell her on how strong they would be together.

James is going to feel out Yvette and Beau to see if he can get their votes. He says worst case scenario is if Janelle decides not to go thru w/ it, it's still a tie break and he goes home anyway. If Jan votes for Howie to leave, but Beau doesn't, she can act like she voted for James to leave. They both laugh at the thought of Ape and Mag's reactions if Howie was actually voted off.

Now James is feeling Yvette out on feed 1. Telling her how Jan was sympathizing w/ him and feeling bad for him. He says that Jan offered to throw him a sympathy vote.

James just left Y alone to ponder this info.

Now he's saying that if he got HOH, he would put up M and A. Y and B would decide who would leave.

Doesn't look like Y's going to buy it.

M just joined them. James must be dying, trying to figure out how to convince Y.

Y says she owes where she's at in the game to A and M. She has accepted the fact that she and B are going to be split up, so James promise to protect them doesn't sway her as much as he hoped it would.

FORT Figment
    Been a half hour since the last post, and I can understand why.

Quad shows Maggie & Ivette cooking (I see potatoes) on Cam 1, long shot on kitchen on cam2, April on treadmill on cams 3&4. Hopefully life in the BBH will pick up soon.

<Sound of the treadmill overrides anything on quad>

And the scene begs the question -- just where are Janelle and the men?

FORT Figment
    Oh, James is "saving their lives" by turning the drying glasses right side up. If face down, he says, they can't dry and bacteria will grow in there.

J: They should put my face on Mt. Rushmore.
    <Gotta give him that, this guy just doesn't quit.>

J: Beau, you gonna trim me up today?
    B: Yeah

<no screen caps tonight; gonna go adjust my RealPlayer so my feeds don't freeze> BRB

FORT Figment
    Maggie & April in gym -- lots of background noise. Ivette just walked in.
    April changed whispering convo (couldn't hear) and is covering by saying how she just saw bodies scatter behind the one-way mirror.

Maggie saying she's irritable after Ivette questions (something). No, no special event occurred. Seems that Ivette is fishing. "Something happened, I know," she says.

Both Ivette and Maggie leave. April winds down -- and out.

<Let's check the quad>

FORT Figment
    Beau giving Howie salon time (head trim) in BR. Maggie straightening her hair in BR. April adjusting herself, whatever, in BR.

Ivette and James in kitchen.

April in BR mentioning the bodies behind the mirror. Maybe because her boobies were bouncing, she says. Then she moves to kitchen.

Howie has his eyes closed, enjoying the sensuality of head touching <the same way we all do, right?>

+ Reply to Thread