+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

They are commenting on the orange juice, Calling it tang with pulp. Ivette says other people's bad habits are rubbing off on her.
    Beau doing a Miss Cleo impression. Howie says he used to work for her. He was the manager for the telemangers who would call people to sell Miss Cleo.

ETA James and Ivette rehashing a chess game from last night.
    Maggie tries to steal April's banana, she says I just want to borrow it, you can take the peel off after! (P-I-G)
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Beau cracked and egg and said Oh my god there is a little chicken! And then Maggie cracks up laughing while everyone else is like Eeeeww!
    I guess Maggie eats eggs but not chicken because eggs are not fertilized (so she is not vegan)

ETA Maggie is saying Rachel is scared of things. She would not try veggie anything. And Howie got diareah from it it made her sure that it was from the veggie stuff.
    Maggie and April wispering about working together and for the house for the veto
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Random sexual conversation and April eating an banana (use your imagination here)

Bunch of shots of the veto, green one and gray one... and a shot of the veto in the box... and it does look silver looking! I wonder what that means, or is it my imagination?? Anyone else see it?

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Ivette and April sniping at each other.. oh those two are going to kill each other soon!
    ETA Janelle is finally up, April keeps saying 15 minutes so I guess it is starting soon, at 11 am
    Last edited by Corine; 08-27-2005 at 01:43 PM.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

fish

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle was awoken at 6 am by BB emptying the recycling bin. She slept in the subway room. Maggie heard this and went to the bathroom and told April that Janelle is sleeping in the main room and then... FISH again

ETA 10:53 four camera on james washing up in the bathroom. James noting that April is taking her power seriously. Howie is in the toliet taking (yuck) about a dream her had about James' dad (his BB dad) taking him to lunch.
    Last edited by Corine; 08-27-2005 at 01:51 PM.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Beau playing it good, Beau asking James who he is playing for. James said I am not you are. Beau saying he had not been asked to play. James replays his conversation from last night with Ivette. Beau says he could beat Howie and FISH again.

ETA 10:57 they are getting clothes out, the last fish must have told them what to wear. Janelle is wearing a tight bathing suit, one peice, James said no shirt for men. Howie said BB told them their clothes may be destroyed
    Last edited by Corine; 08-27-2005 at 01:56 PM.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

April was going to get the jerseys,she thought, and everyone was suppose to go to the living room. Fish again.. they must be giving them instructions every five minutes, it is after 11 now but they keep coming back from fish so it has not started yet. The hamsters are still getting ready, picking clothes, going to the bathroom, and Janelle was doing her hair.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    I guess Howie works as a pharasudical rep to make money while going to school.
    "Phara..." what? Is that meteorology-related?

Quote Originally Posted by nervousing
    "Phara..." what? Is that meteorology-related?
    pharmaceutical rep, nervousing.... pharmaceutical...
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast