+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Live Feed Discussion

Everyone fixing breakfast or cleaning up for food comp. (?)
    I guess they played some welcome back song for Kaysar this morning
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

The Friendship in the HOH kept turning the lights off and I think during FISH a real BB person said "Keep the lights turned on Bit**es".

Maggie and Jen said they were scared and that it was them that were suppose to call the BB people Bit**s, not the other way around.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Must be a food comp coming up, Maggie said that April is going to actually have to do something today. April said I don't care if I win or loose.
    They said last night the DR told them the food was for the whole week, so I don't think they are going to do a food comp. They need the time to show footage of the HOH comp Saturday night.

They have the POV comp today and April is participating.

My audio is back. They are getting up and getting ready. Beau is making scrambled eggs. Ivette says she is very tired.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

In the hoh room they turned off the lights again and the ""rats" in the wall told them it is time to get up for the day and called them "B$tches"! I am serious! That was totally weird.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    They have the POV comp today and April is participating.

tired.
    Thanks Hep, I was all alone and kinda making it up as I went along this morning! LOL

Ivette said they told BB it was rude to turn the lights on and turned it off.. the rat said what's rude is turning them off again Bit**es!
    Beau is making eggs for everyone. Maggie was being all nice to Kaysar and joking with him on her way to the bathroom.
    BB gave April crap for singing the "Welcome back song" they played for Kaysar. No idea what the welcome back song means but...

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I'm dyin'. Go BB Elves!

They're still talking about it. Ivette keeps saying "One of you bitches" and "which one of you bitches is going to " sentences.

(BTW, it's okay to say bitch on FORT per the FAQ. Primetime TV says it, so do we.)

James is in the gym. He was running the treadmill, but now he's talking to Ivette. I switched feeds to hear but all I got was them breaking up, and Ivette telling him to be careful when he got back on the treadmill.

Not much going on... everyone is changing the batteries in their mic packs, and getting breakfast. Everyone is being very friendly. Janelle is getting ready in gold room, James on treadmill.
    Fish

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James in the shower, He forgot a towel, you could see him trying to figure out how he was going to go out and get it while all wet and the towels were accross the room. Lucky for him (and my retinas) April came by and she got one for him.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Rachel telling Howie to kick some ass.

Rachel saying Jen's boyfriend is probably cheating on her because he's a pilot.

Howie saying he can slander her and there's "not a damn thing she can do about it."

FISH

Rachel telling Janelle what James told her. That he couldn't stand to be in the sequester house with these people.

Janelle says James is pacing a lot.

Rachel saying she has things to do at home, so it's okay if she goes.

Ra: Like I said last night, they were going to do this anyway. What are your thoughts?

Janelle doesn't think they will do what they said they will.

Ja: These people are huge dorks. I don't really like them. The majority of them don't lke me either.

Ra: Some of them don't like each other.

Ja: (laughs) I know!

Janelle is putting on makeup using the GR mirror. Rachel sitting on the bed and watching in silence.

+ Reply to Thread