+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

Ivette is actually making me laugh for once, bugging Janelle about Janelle having stuff all over the house. Ivette is saying "you can't have one whole drawer just for your ROBE!" It's pretty funny. Ivette is opening Janelle's drawers looking at how she has stuff arranging, while Janelle is standing there saying "but I don't have a swimsuit drawer!" Ivette moved Janelle's shirts over in her drawer and told her to put her bikinis beside them. Ivette said "you might be the only blonde buxom bombshell in the house, but you're not the only princess!" The two of them were kind of playing around during the whole thing.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Ya know all this time we've been (well some of us) that Sarah doesn't have a backbone but she has really been spitting out some good ones to Maggie, April..etc. I love it! Good girl!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTeam
    Wouldn't want America to see it dirty! LOL!
    Heh. They mentioned a few days ago that they are only allowed the vacuum cleaner on Thursdays or else I think this crowd would be cleaning constantly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

So they just mentioned whomever is coming back will be there by 5:30 tonight.. I hope they don't go to fish if they come earlier!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    So they just mentioned whomever is coming back will be there by 5:30 tonight.. I hope they don't go to fish if they come earlier!
    That's ok - that is during the live show back east so they will keep us informed about who just walked in.
    May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BB FAN
    That's ok - that is during the live show back east so they will keep us informed about who just walked in.
    I know.......I just really want to see it the moment it happens!! Whaddup Kaysaaaar?!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Remember... 5:30BB time is 8:30 EST.. right in the middle of the live show. That's a little bit before eviction time, tho, so I'm not exactly certain whether the eviction will happen a little sooner than normal this week, or whether the returning houseguest will actually be coming back at 5:45pm.

And... there is always fish during live shows. The house will be on fish from probably 4:30BB time to 6:05BB time.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'll have to remember to STAY AWAY from the live feeds after 5:30...I'm on the west coast....I want to see it for myself!! Whoo-hoo!! I can't wait! Thanks for letting me know what time it would be happening buglover!

so we are sure it is Sarah going home?

Fish...

+ Reply to Thread