+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

Maggie and Beau chatting about that auto vacuum thing. She figures it would scare her dogs. She thinks it would help with all the dust she gets piled up.
    Quite a house keeper I gather.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Ivette and Jennifer
    Jennifer told Ivette that James and Rachel have a deal. They are in "cahoots". Ivette says she doesn't hate April she is disappointed in her.
    Jennifer said that Sarah and James promised her the world if she would give her vote.
    Ivette is threatening Rachel (she is not in the room though) that the votes better be 6-1 and if they are not 6-1 Ivette better not win HoH. That Rachel is acting like she has already won the money.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I feel sorry for Sarah she shouldn't be going though this isolation and coldness of the other houseguest. I blame James. He is such a moron. GOD I can't stand him.
    Bubbles Tea

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    Me too! Sarah just got the wrong partner! If she had a better partner she wouldnt be in this mess!

Jennifer is retelling a story that James says he has a pact with April and that Sarah is expendable. Jennifer asked him why then did he needs April or Jennifer vote then.
    Rachel must have told her that they were believing the bad things cappy's crew was saying about James and so they have a deal again with him.
    Jennifer said that she asked April before she went in the DR that she was going to vote out Sarah.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ams32
    wouldnt it be cool if every 4 houseguests that were evicted, one got to come back?
    4 have been evicted and one will be back tomorrow. Maybe it could happen every 4 weeks. It would make sense. Cause if they do it two more times, it will be the final two.
    OH MY GOD!!! I WAS JUST THINKING THAT!!!

But maybe next time it would either be Americas Choice or some challenge or like the Houseguests vote... but i thouhgt that too!!

***DAVIS*** VOTE KAYSAR! ***

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Jennifer is retelling a story that James says he has a pact with April and that Sarah is expendable. Jennifer asked him why then did he needs April or Jennifer vote then.
    Rachel must have told her that they were believing the bad things cappy's crew was saying about James and so they have a deal again with him.
    Jennifer said that she asked April before she went in the DR that she was going to vote out Sarah.
    So Jennifer asked April and April said that she was voting out Sarah?

Ivette and Jennifer talking about what they should do next week depending on who wins HOH.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    So Jennifer asked April and April said that she was voting out Sarah?
    The way it went down was they were joking around and April said so we are voting to keep Sarah right? and they both started laughing.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Anyone catch what Rachel was mouthing over the shower stall to Maggie?
    It would be hilarious if Rachel got Maggie to secretly become the fourth vote to evict Ivette. Everyody (including April and Jen) would think either April or Jen had done it .
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread