+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

At first I was thinking that if Janelle got HOH she would put up Maggie and company but now i'm not so sure. She seems terrified of James. Yesterday she kept going on and on about what James was going to do if he got HOH. Then Rachel was trying to calm her down. So she is afraid of James. THEN I read that about James being upset with Janelle and telling Maggie he would not put her up. So who knows? So for now I think I would rather have James up. I would love to see all of them scrambling to kiss up to James. lol It would make great tv. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hersheybilla
    H and R are really scared that James will win HOH.
    Hey, Rachel and Howie: Isn't it a little late to be thinking about your dumb decision?????
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Poor Kaysar. If he comes back in it will be like trying to whip up a 5 star meal with week-old radishes, stale bread, and dried seaweed.
    Yup, Kaysar is going to need to whip up some strategy in a big way!!! I'm dying to see how he can utilize the "Friendship" (GAG) to try and save H/R/J from themselves. I can't see him abandoning the S6 even if the numbers (assuming the ticked off James is gunning for H/R) are against him. I really hope the are able to eliminate some of the crapship, and that James has a week to cool down. That way when Kaysar does have the numbers James will switch sides yet again and become there best friends.......

James -- "Oh, you guys are awesome for taking Sahra out, she was my week link, let me kiss your ........."

WHHHAAADDDDD UPPPPP KAAAASSSSYYYRRRR!!!!!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 37.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

I think if Kaysar comes back and survives the next week (due to maybe being immune) and the next if one of the S6 wins HOH, he will try to turn Maggie, unless she's out by then. And I think that Maggie will be "bendable". As much as all the Crappy Crew think that Maggie is not swingable, I think she realizes that she is in an alliance with morons. If their numbers are diminished, she'll jump ship. But it's too early for her, because she's still got the numbers and now the name of the game is "keep the morons happy and commited".

I despise Maggie, I think she is a slimy, disgusting person but she thinks from time to time, unlike her minions.

Am I giving her too much credit?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Argh! If they had just sat down in the HoH with April, James, and Sarah before voting started, they could have ironed it all out. I don't suppose there's any chance they all voted out Ivette randomly without consulting each other. Poor Kaysar. If he comes back in it will be like trying to whip up a 5 star meal with week-old radishes, stale bread, and dried seaweed.
    Or PB&J!

MsFroggy, I think Maggie is out of her element. I think her gameplan was sit back and watch, while Eric stirred the pot. With Eric gone, she has had to take control and that kind of destroys sit back and watch.

Honestly, I am not really a Maggie fan, but I do think of the people in the house that she and Rachel are the two who actually think things thru.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    I despise Maggie, I think she is a slimy, disgusting person but she thinks from time to time, unlike her minions. Am I giving her too much credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    Honestly, I am not really a Maggie fan, but I do think of the people in the house that she and Rachel are the two who actually think things thru.
    i agree. i'm not a fan of maggie, but she's definately playing a good game of keeping her cards close to her chest when she needs to and she thinks things through ... A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    I think if Kaysar comes back and survives the next week (due to maybe being immune) and the next if one of the S6 wins HOH, he will try to turn Maggie, unless she's out by then. And I think that Maggie will be "bendable". As much as all the Crappy Crew think that Maggie is not swingable, I think she realizes that she is in an alliance with morons. If their numbers are diminished, she'll jump ship. But it's too early for her, because she's still got the numbers and now the name of the game is "keep the morons happy and commited".
    Yeah, I have to agree with you MsFroggy. I think that, if indeed Kayser comes back, that after this elimination, the SINGLES are going to have to form their own alliance to start ousting pairs in the house. I keep seeing a member of an existing pair tell Maggie or Janelle "We're the final 3...We're the final 3", and I can't help but think "Gee, 2 on 1, that makes a lot of sense for the single to stick with that alliance."
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

If Kaysar comes back, he/Janelle/Howie/Rachel will still be tight. That makes it one pair and two singles that operate as a pair.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread